What's new

Something for the Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
In prior cups we have noticed it would have been nice to have something for the ladies to do, especially for those ladies who accompany their 'other half' and who perhaps don't smoke, or don't smoke as much....so we have something planned for the ladies.

The 420 Cup ladies shopping excursion.....More on this a bit later! :woohoo:

dg

T

tricky

oh no this gonna hurt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :moon:

may have to save a bit more :bat:

G

Great idea Dutch!

Last year I took time out from my Judging duties to accompany a couple of very wonderful ladies not so heavily into partying to do some shopping...even though I was the other half of myself. :bat: Half of me was getting down to the nitty gritty with my big ole baggie of weed and the other half of me was primed for the shopping scene....got the best of both worlds :D

R

Ronley

What about Van Ghogh, Rjks museum?
Kuikenkoff gardens?
There are so many wonderful things to do in Amsterdam..
shopping is not the only ....

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Ronley....yes, we are looking to include a tour of the Rijksmuseum....who wouldn't
want to be able to stand in front of an original masterpiece, probably the most
famous in all the museum...Rembrandts' Night Watch? :D

But ya know Ronley, the ladies do need shopping time, and we have an excellent shopping
guide who will be leading the way. :D

dg

G

tricky said:
oh no this gonna hurt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

may have to save a bit more :bat:

You got that right brother!

Ronley........ What about Van Ghogh, Rjks museum?
Kuikenkoff gardens?
There are so many wonderful things to do in Amsterdam..
shopping is not the only ....

You got that wrong!!! Women.......Shopping......??????
You understand Ron?

omega7

Dutchgrown said:
The 420 Cup ladies shopping excursion.....More on this a bit later! :woohoo:

dg

Every Man on IC that is bringing their "better (money spending) half" just felt a sharp pain in the wallet. Better get capitol one.

Make sure to keep your credit card co's phone number at your fingertips. When she comes back with all the bags you can report it stolen haha. I can see the commercial now...A man in a coffeeshop somewhere in amsterdam cant get herb because his card was denied and he is totally baffled as to why this has happened. Cut to DG and the IC gals partying up. Throwing stacks of designer clothes and fists full of diamonds on a counter in some chic boutique. A montage of tiffany's, cartier, saks fifth avenue(saks vijfde weg) of amsterdam.

Maybe a shopping spree at the seed boutique would be the best plan. they can buy seeds for their men who loving brought them to THE place to be on 4/20. Just a thought.

G

omega7 said:
Every Man on IC that is bringing their "better (money spending) half" just felt a sharp pain in the wallet. Better get capitol one.

Make sure to keep your credit card co's phone number at your fingertips. When she comes back with all the bags you can report it stolen haha. I can see the commercial now...A man in a coffeeshop somewhere in amsterdam cant get herb because his card was denied and he is totally baffled as to why this has happened. Cut to DG and the IC gals partying up. Throwing stacks of designer clothes and fists full of diamonds on a counter in some chic boutique. A montage of tiffany's, cartier, saks fifth avenue(saks vijfde weg) of amsterdam.

Maybe a shopping spree at the seed boutique would be the best plan. they can buy seeds for their men who loving brought them to THE place to be on 4/20. Just a thought.
LMAO! :biglaugh: That mental picture is priceless, omega.....

BrattPid

They won't go to the museum because the paintings are not for sale (except replicas)
shop shop shop shop...
I bet they end up going to the Chippendales or something. Someone please watch these women. They are armed with a creditcard and naturally Dangerous!!

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
:yoinks: Brilliant Idea omega7.....you just said the 2 magic words which go so well together, in fact,
they are almost synonymous.........DIAMONDS & AMSTERDAM. :D

Great Idea indeed....hehehehe, but instead of a boutique, I suggest we go to the very
heart of it all.......Gassan Diamonds, they even have a boat jetty,
perfect for the 420 boat to glide up to. :D

Seriously....Amsterdam has been a major diamond cutting center for hundreds of years,
some of the world's most famous diamonds have been cut here, and is a remarkable
trade.

Ladies....have you always been fascinated by diamonds? :D At Gassan Diamonds
you can admire, for instance, replicas of the largest diamond in the world. Professional
staff will guide you through the nerve center of the diamond trade while diamond-polishers
carry out their precision trade. You will see many real diamonds and jewelry from up close.
Gassan Diamonds is located in a former steam-driven diamond factory which dates from 1878.

FAMOUS DIAMONDS
Many famous diamonds have been cut in Amsterdam, such as the Cullinan. This is
the largest diamond ever found. King Edward VII commissioned Amsterdam polishers
to work on the colossal, 3,106-carat-large stone. The expert cutters created the Cullinan I,
which adorns the British royal scepter. The same stone also yielded the Cullinan II,
the main stone in Queen Elizabeth II's crown. In addition, 7 medium-sized and 96 small
diamonds were cut from this gigantic stone.

KOH-I-NOOR
Queen Victoria of England was given the world famous KOH-I-NOOR diamond, the
Mountain of Light. She was not satisfied with the diamond's brilliance and commissioned
an Amsterdam cutter to come to London. In the presence of the Royal Family he turned
the KOH-I-NOOR into a stunning jewel. It is one of the main stones in the royal crown.

Amsterdam cutters also cut the world's tiniest diamond, which is only 0,0012 carat.
It is smaller than a splinter, but does have all required 57 facets. It took three
months to cut it.

Most diamond houses offer tours, but I prefer Gassan's tour, with a champagne reception to conclude
the visit....they place a stone into each champagne glass, then when everyone
has finished their champers a gemologist enters and examines the stone in each persons
glass....just a CZ momento, but, there is ONE which is real....could it be in
one of our glasses??? Think we should definitely check this out! :woohoo:

:D
dg

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
May Your God Help You Gentlemen

May Your God Help You Gentlemen

Is there by chance a way to post some Help Wanted ads from the Cup area? It seems some of the guy's are gonna need a little help just to get Freakin Home,not to mention carrying back that extra piece of luggage or dare I say 2 pieces full of all THE GREAT DEALS the girls found. At least you guys will be wasted off you ass or at least you might want to be.

Good Luck Guys
Mr.Wags

"But Honey we can't be out of money I still got checks left"

Remember Guys Size DOES MATTER:

Boy Size:

Man Size:

So ya gotta ask yourself are you a man or a boy? Go get'um lady's.

Last edited:

omega7

uh oh...didnt mean to open pandoras box. Diamonds are sooo last decade anyway. Cubic zirconia is the new diamond. Pewter settings are the new platinum. Seriously I heard it on Oprah. If Oprah says it then it is fact.

G

omega7 said:
uh oh...didnt mean to open pandoras box. Diamonds are sooo last decade anyway. Cubic zirconia is the new diamond. Pewter settings are the new platinum. Seriously I heard it on Oprah. If Oprah says it then it is fact.

LMAO, I don't think that one will fly Omega. Nice try at saving dough though.

R

Ronley

Gassan Diamonds, thats sounds like lots of fun and educational.

I went to the Rijksmuseum once and sat infront of the Nightwatch for ages. Its really a remarkable painting that no Photo book, poster or any replica in the world can replicate.

Rembrant was truely truely remarkable.

G

I talked to my wife and she's interested in the shopping excursion. Load off my mind keeping her occupied for at least one day.

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
On the other hand, my girlfriend, having succesfully survived a couple of go's at A'dam together with me, has cheerfully announced that she doesn't want to see me in THAT state again, so she stays home.:) Aaaaaah, feeling of freedom, A'dam here I come. :biglaugh:

(I always cheer, but then I'm lonely when she's not around.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts