What's new

Someone told me last night my weed is the BEST they have ever had.

Nokturnal

I had some pineapple from norcal a few years back I smoked with a few circles of friends. One kid passed out twice, another threw up, and one person had a panic attack. That stuff had an intense effect on three different folks. I thought it was great.

ahahaha, thanks for the laugh =), That must of been hilarious..

RaptorJesus

lol. around here there's never any realllly really good shit. just middies. but anyway, my first "real" grow, mexican bag seed, could've done much better, but my friends were like "whoever grew this shit is a fucking MASTER", "best shit i've smoked ALL YEAR" lol. wonder what i'm gonna do when i really start pumpin out some good nugs

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
Yeppir. There is no substitute for quality. You whip out a one-hit hammertime hoochie hooter and people will be bowin' and scrapin' all over the place.

Be careful; you could end up being a cannaGod and that's an awesome responsibility - especially when you are surrounded by middies smokers who think this or that is da' bomb...

SkareCrow

haha yea on my first shits and giggles grow i grew under cfls some bag seed it was called "mexican haze" if i remember correctly and this kid I know that only smoked junk bunk middies who loved to talk up how much he could smoke (middies ick) and always said he prefered quantity over quality.. well I got him to smoke this cfl shits and giggles weed and after one grav he hurled and said he was higher then hes ever been. I was cracking up. btw after being grown under cfls by a complete newb it looked better then the shit it came from lol

JohnnyATL

Veteran
my weed got a 9/10 yesterday when the crew was smoking with a visitor yesterday. Currently some bubba kush with a little purpling showing through, mostly green tho. Its nice

swishaman

yeah I hear you. When they ask for some (& I never show my stash, just a baggie of bud) I tell them "sure, it's $175 per 1/4oz and I can get you all you want." That shuts them right up & they'll just smoke more of mine. Truth is I wouldn't sell my homegrown for any less than $250 per 7 grams, the reason being is that it would take 3/$100 bags of what I find around here to get me as high as one of my own 1/4 ounces. Why ever would I sell for $100 what cannot be replaced with $300 of high cost middies I find around here.......

this is the way to do it. though I would say you can only get it by the oz, and the oz itself is pretty expensive.

the pride isn't worth the risks involved.

even better when they ask you 'WHAT THE FUCK IS IN HERE?!' On more than one occasion, I've had people sternly accuse me of lacing the weed. usually it's a random person when I go out and happen to bring personal with...I prefer strong/racy sativas, and the average (even heavy) smoker is often unprepared for the effects. can't blame em for thinking it's laced if they can't stop sweating and keep their heart from racing after a hit. :nanana: BUT it's definitely not fun when you're partially responsible for inducing a panic attack. alright,,, it kinda is.. :noway:

enjoying the fruits of your own labor and knowing it's primo is the tops, but hearing from other smokers it's the 'best ever' is very nice too.

lololol that has happened to me before.. the girl was asking me to take her to the hospital. all i could do was say "ummmmmmmmmmmm... no." that was a fucked up night for about 20 minutes until she calmed down..

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
I had a couple kids tell me that my strawberry cough/ deep chunk was some of the best weed they have had.

I personally have seen a couple that topped it, saw some NASTY GOOD (that means it looks good) Sour Diesal at the club yesterday, i mean this shit was ridiculous. So frosty and that sour smell just hits you in the face. We rolled a spliff and i swear i was smoking straight OGK.

RESINvention

lololol that has happened to me before.. the girl was asking me to take her to the hospital. all i could do was say "ummmmmmmmmmmm... no." that was a fucked up night for about 20 minutes until she calmed down..

LOL... Man.. I think I made 3 girls go crazy off of some killer.. two wanted me to take them to the hospital, the third had passed out :YaRight:

Another time, I made some insane ghee "budder" with my trim and cooked it in a crockpot for 2 days on low.. gave my friend a brownie who doesn't smoke, he ate 2 corners and passed the hell out, woke up 13 hours later, haha, he was asking me if the effect will stay with him forever, I had to convince him that he'd feel that way for a little bit .. it was so funny. :biglaugh:

Also, I remember when I smoked some crazy dank, I swore it was laced, my whole world slowed down, my heart raced, I was sweating and seeing tracers, my speach was slow as hell.. haha. GREAT TIMES! I need more of that!

Latest posts

Latest posts