What's new

Someone set this youtube grower straight

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
I doubt a prohibitionist would be smoking, so I'm betting on the dumbfuck angle. :D

I

IE2KS_KUSH

^^lol caught me I didn't watch any, as soon ai read the comments that was enough for me to know what was up lol what a turd! Should make a poll, is he for real, EPIC dumbass, knows something we don't...etc..

couchlockd

so lemme get this straight, as i have now watched a few of his remarkably f'n stupid videos.

Is this person associated with "geopots"? IN ANY WAY AT ALL

someone should post the link to this thread in his comments......he seems to like to defend himself....maybe he'll come over and "enlighten" us rookies....lmfao

G

greenmatter

Q .... how do you prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are a moron?

A .... make a video and put it on you tube !

could not make it through more than 3 minutes of that video ...... so by my math i only wasted 2 minutes and 58 seconds of my life. this guy is a clown! 16 pounds of bullshit in a 5 pound bag! i can't believe he is smart enough to turn the camera on. did somebody's mom dive in the shallow end of the gene pool and hit a big stump? evolution dropped the ball with this guy. WTF would anyone post horse shit like that for?

couchlockd

better off learning how to grow from ricky and julian (tpb). actually not that i think about it , you would be a far sight better off learnign to grow from ricky, than natgeo

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
woodys_rape_face_RE_Girls_girls_and_more_girls-s500x375-157624.jpg

KonradZuse

I turned my dro purple with blueberries and walmuts when I harvested it outside in december... :p...................... In all seriousness this dude is a clown. Registered sex offender, and raped a drugged girl wtf? Seriously someone posted 2 days ago asking how to turn your bud purple it's a fucking joke and WHO CARES? You're going to change the color of your bud anyways? If you want to put food coloring in your plants and you can change the leaf color I believe. Retards like this make the rest of our community look bad.

He might look like a "god" to some noob ass shit, but real growers and connoisseurs know about where the real info and shit comes from. I'm not an amazing grower, I am actually a noobie to growing, but fuck I'm not dumb to believe that shit, I'm educated though.

Latest posts

Latest posts