What's new

Someone PLEASE calm my RAGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammalamma

Veteran
All these people saying "karma will get him" prolly never been robbed or snitched on. Handle biz brah! No one else will. What's to stop some body from doing it again.

swampbuggy

Payback is a MF

Payback is a MF

I knew the guy that set me up didn't have a license, I waited until he was at a bar, when he left I called 911, busted! The next month I did it again. He never knew it was me as it was more than 10 years later, and he didn't see me, you are the first people I told. Payback is a MuthaF@ck :dance013: And I do feel 100% better.

SourPurp

vengeance is not the wrong move, sounds completely appropriate... The key is hurting him back without hurting yourself in the process. Sounds like you need a get a small masked crew together for a good old-fashioned kidnapping...then the fun can begin..hehe

Cmobile9

That is a bad idea! Even if you get away with it you will still have your mind playing with you.
The tables will turn you will have to watch your back, let him alone I am pretty sure his conscious fucks with him. Cause you are not the only one he fucked over, I'm sure his persona is a snitch bitch! So he's done it to someone else.
So. Chillax and keep your shit tight and don't give him or her anymore ammunition for them to use against you.

Good luck

supermanlives

Veteran
your a better man than me . i would of kicked his ass. sometimes karma needs an assistant. to help things along

hammalamma

Veteran
I knew the guy that set me up didn't have a license, I waited until he was at a bar, when he left I called 911, busted! The next month I did it again. He never knew it was me as it was more than 10 years later, and he didn't see me, you are the first people I told. Payback is a MuthaF@ck :dance013: And I do feel 100% better.
Snitching on a snitch is still snitching. Nice, got your friends the police to handle that for you.

sso

Veteran
All these people saying "karma will get him" prolly never been robbed or snitched on. Handle biz brah! No one else will. What's to stop some body from doing it again.

you are talking about doing business in a rough neighborhood, thats a totally different matter where there is chance of shit repeating itself and you needing to stamp on that.

in your case, you would want everyone to know you did revenge to make sure people dont do it again.

in his case, he would not have wanted anyone to know about the revenge or he´d be liable to go to jail ;) (or lose his grow)

in his case, its personal and one time (unless he friends scumbags again.)

dont shit where you eat. (personal grow, dont need that shit)

in your case its personal and business, totally different.

making sure others dont shit where you eat. (business selling weed, need to do shit so i dont get shat on and wont get shit.)

JackofSpades

The past is gone the present is now and the future is tomorrow. What happens in between only you can decided that. Prison or the gym? Smoking a fat bowl of chron or being shoved into a cube for murder kidnapping w/e.

(Do not deal with the stupid , they drag you to their level and beat you with experience.)

Don't let him bring you down to his level, people only live on average 60 years which really isn't a whole lot, you have better things to spend your time on anyways.

Forgive, but never forget. Stick to your plan of attack go to the gym and continue the journey through life without anymore interference, because life is finite.

Just my two cents.

-Jack

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Don't fuck with him now....if you ever were going to do him over, you should have stayed away, and got him somewhere dark, with no witnesses - not let him know you've spotted him and start mentally torturing him......
Plus he's already shown himself to be a grass, so would probably just grass you again. Someone scared of you is very likely to run to the police for protection.

Chronage

Scholastic Warrior
you went on facebook. you're soft.

Your point? Seriously that had to have been the dumbest most worthless comment. Though I'm guessing you just can't read correctly. Didn't do shit with facebook but used it to find the dumbshit since everyone and their mother these days has one and is too stupid to make it private. Seriously I'm not even sure why you commented. Lets see you not see someone for a decade. Type their name, find their number, and their home within 15 minutes and scare the shit out of them. In person, facebook was merely a tool, yea "I'm soft". The only soft thing about me is being smart enough to let this dogshit go instead of killing the little piss ant. My life is worth far far more than his anyday. Thanks again again to anyone that had real things to say. I've made the correct choice, and the kid is so terrified he got a peace order on me so time for life to grow! :thank you:

watts

ohms
Veteran
..and then you text him on your phone making threats. you have a lot of anger. you keep it all in and go crazy on the internet. I hate you had to go through all of this but I'm sure you've learned valuable lessons from it. You're going to let this ruin your life holding it in and being so bitter. I advise you to shut up and do something methodically or nothing at all.; either way, you're going to have to get over it or else let it consume you forever.

best of luck to you whatever you do

supermanlives

Veteran
be quiet . let it go for now . you screwed up messing with him. just do it and dont talk about it. no warnings ,threats ect. you know the sayin dish best served cold.

Chronage

Scholastic Warrior
Watts, please fuck off, seriously. You seem to be very unable to read or understand situations. I put things to rest and you continue to try to agitate me. I'm not even sure why you're here, your first post was facebook soft. Go mumble in a chat room. THIS ISSUE IS LAID TO REST. I don't need your comments since they are of zero value. I have made my decision. Read before you post, or atleast don't be a fucking stupid troll. I really don't need advice from someone who will call me soft on the internet, don't use the internet to be a big man like yourself, just for info. Peace. Mod you said you were going to bin this a day ago for it becoming a pissing match. Well I'm pretty sure it's effectively there, one and done, hit the BIN. Thanks to those that actually read or understood the situation with real advice rather than retarded banter.

supermanlives

Veteran
sometimes doing the right thing is harder than just reacting. controlll is everything. superman dont have much controll LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.