What's new

Somedays I wanna be a thread

Jenna

Don't you just have days/weeks/months where you wish you could just insert yourself into your computer and become a nice little grow log?

Nothing else in the world except your lovelies and the biggest issue you have is whether you got those nasty thripes under control.

dare to dream I guess.

Last edited:

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
Things feeling complicated lately Jenna? I know how ya feel hun.

You be a thread, your friends will be the needle and we can sew a comfy place for ya while you need it.

Jenna

Thanks for asking Flamengo :wave:

Just seems everyone is pullin different directions round here and I am the one stuck in the middle trying to hold things together and I just don't have the strength to deal with everyones bullshit. I have my own.

Thanks POMH..Mom said there would be days/weeks/months like this... her advice was "tie a rope around your middle and hang on" They were married for 56 years and had 8 babies.

Well, now I still have the rope, tied securely around my middle but I am swinging naked from it!!. :yoinks:

G

Yeah girl, swinging naked? That can't be that bad.
I know what you're saying tho, my parents had 4 and are together for at least 30.
How do they do it? I never saw them argue...WTF

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
Well.......a little naked swinging never hurt anybody. Oh wait, or did it? I mean that could hurt, or be a bit uncomfortable. :chin:

Anyway, hang in there it will all even out soon girl.

Last edited:

Jenna

haha... problem solved.. I shot them all.. Now don't go calling crime stoppers...I'm just kidding.. :wink:

Jenna

oh yah.. I get lost in looking at those. Huge forest of gooey mushroom trees.

Frolicing in the forest, munching on the ambers, then the clears, the the cloudies, then we could all play hide and seek :)

R

Ronley

There is a Pedro Almodavar Movie called
Talk to Her (Hable con Ella) where the guy fantasizes about playing hide and seek on a womans body.
That is an excellent movie and highly recommended.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Keep ya head up, life tests us and throws us challenges all the time (its these things that make us who we are, if it was all good we'd get complacent).
oh and if you were a thread im sure you would be a wealth of information and beautiful to look at too.
Peace

Jenna

ah thanks!! What a nice thing to say! This past year has been nutz but next year looks like it is gonna be fanflippintastic. Ying and Yang or something like that.

I'm fully dressed now with the rope tied securely around my waist :dance:

I'll look for that movie Ronley... I think it calls for a bit of Viet Black in the bong. :yummy:

daemacho99

If there's a kid involved, then I'd say give it some extra consideration.

If not, then damn! fire up the black stuff and save a big rip for me. :kos:

Latest posts

Latest posts