What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Some words from an italian boy

Slithermoon

Hello everyone, I am here to express my closeness to the events that are happening in your country. I think it is difficult and painful for many this situation, but nevertheless I wanted to tell you that you should be proud for what you are doing: I really admire people who fights against social injustice. I wish that my country -Italy-take cue from you and fight for social justice in the same way. You have my full support and admiration. Fight for your rights! Hasta la victoria siempre! A greeting to my Greek brothers! May God bless u all

ganja_hasi

natural mystic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
eviva Slithermoon
social justice In our times seems to be something luxurious .. we are
monitored by cameras, our telephone calls are recorded..
every inet step we make, is logged...
welcome to the glass world ..BB is watching u..

that's exactly the reason why they practice that kind of financial pressure to greece..

anyway, thx a lot for your kind words, may god bless you and all the world..
Hasta la victoria siempre!
:smokey:

O

orfeas

Well Doc, in Greece we don't grow good weed in the sun for we don't foster mediocrity, d'you dig?

Thank you both for your kind words and all your support
gallery_28946_2438_27.gif

united we prevail:smoke out:

Latest posts

Latest posts