What's new

Some pics of my Big Girls

gravy

nice job on those girls, coco does really produce explosixe roots,plants and buds.
crazy they are capabel of drinking those amounts of water, massive roots huh ?

enjoy the harvest

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
Nice setup happyherb :respect:

Thanks to everyone for the comments :smoker:

thanks man...the pic was more so to show ya im with ya on that pot set up :D lol...that was a crop from 1 1/2 yrs ago...got better pics of plants in full budding stage but they didnt show the pot hahaha...i recon those pots are the best ive used so far and i do the same as you as in keep them close in veg (using small sections of tubing)...real simple set up and has great results...im surprised i dont see more ppl using them?..local hydro shops around here have them piled to the roof....ive used 50 ltr ones too and didnt see much difference in yield...so i guess ive been saving alot in perlite using 30 ltr pots.HH. =]-~

jakeh

I was thinking the same thing as whodi on why not hang vertically. I am amazed at how big the buds are on down the plant with the distance they are from the light. I would love to see what you could do with vertical light.

M Blaze

I was thinking the same thing as whodi on why not hang vertically. I am amazed at how big the buds are on down the plant with the distance they are from the light. I would love to see what you could do with vertical light.

Yeah those buds were nice all over the plant but my current grow is not the same. They have huge colas and not so big buds down lower on the plants so the vertical lighting would probably be a good idea to help those lower buds get some extra light. I will try it next time.

Cheers

B

buddymate

I found myself searching the pics for monkeys,parrots or even Tarzan himslef,looks like the f**king Amazon rainforest mate,great pics,thanks for sharing :woohoo:

Latest posts

Latest posts