What's new

Some Pics for the UK Growers

SativaBreather

Veteran
Looking real good man. I always thought Lot 5 were more wild sativa but yours look pretty manageable. Was it the F2s that had the wild thin leaved phenos?

Peace

due to the parentage when you come to f2's there's a tonne of variation from 7-16 weeks plus
from hay to amazing,
some fluffy some rock hard
some that smell like dog shit, some that are heavenly

but Im searching for a lost pheno, the fizzy orange sherbert

SativaBreather

Veteran
i dream about growing like this ! all the best .ww

its really not hard mate

beds of plant magic soil, some bat shit, organic veg nutes with some biosilicon with foliared triaontanol, beneficials.
I then spray with Optic Foliar SWITCH which keeps height down and puts em into flower real fast due to the ethylene it contains. It doesnt have any nasty PGR like pac or anything.
then organic bloom, triacontanol added to feed, then a boost if you want
plain water flush for 7-12 days

dont over water
have adequate lighting and air exchange and keep temps nice
thats all I do

cheers
SB

I am gonna be giving genesis a go though for those plants in veg, Im told its a superb nute so we'll see

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Nice one SB.

How do you go about watering, i.e. do you water at the base of each plant and if so, how much water would you say you use per plant? Also how much compost do the beds take? Do the beds dry out in the same way as pots?

Reason I ask is I used to saturate pots and they would normally take four or five days, to a week to dry out for the next water, but I've had much better results with smaller waterings more frequently. I now water every other day, smaller amounts, and the results are far better I've found.

Apologies if you've already stated this somewhere else.

Peace

SativaBreather

Veteran
Nice one SB.

How do you go about watering, i.e. do you water at the base of each plant and if so, how much water would you say you use per plant? Also how much compost do the beds take? Do the beds dry out in the same way as pots?

Reason I ask is I used to saturate pots and they would normally take four or five days, to a week to dry out for the next water, but I've had much better results with smaller waterings more frequently. I now water every other day, smaller amounts, and the results are far better I've found.

Apologies if you've already stated this somewhere else.

Peace

Hi mate

I stick a pump attached to a wand in 100 l rez and use the wand to water.

In young veg I give bout 20l per bed and that might do em under the t5's for a good 4-5 days and yeah I just water round base of planst and then over any dry spots in between so basically the whole bed gets watered.
In flower they get about half to twice as much again about twice as often so every other 2-3 days in full flower, but I would say each plant gets about 2 litres a time.

Really just like pots I water as and when they need to the volumes required, they do dry out like pots but at a different rate.

Each bed takes a bag of hydroton/corn at the base and then I think its 4 bags of soil on top which I add beneficials and bat shit to either as powdered guano or I might do 3 bags of Pmagic to 1 bag H&G bat mix, sometimes I add a little coco and perlite - basically I make shit up as I go along depending what I got at hand lol

I think ya right about less more often giving better results, every 2 weeks I might let em dry right out, at least go another day dry than I normally would and then give em a reduced strength saturation.

To be honest a lot of what I do is based on some kind of gut feeling and I got no rock solid plan for anything, I never stick to the same feeding schedule twice and I almost always use something new in every new grow e.g this time round Im using elixir steroids from evoponics which is brassinosteroid based additive and they seem to like it. also gonna be using genesis micro and bloom this time round and I have used humboldt nutes Myco Madness instead of piranha

Last edited:

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Thanks for that info mate, beds always intrigued me since I read about soma's techniques. I imagine they're great for SOG clone runs as you could really pack them in.

Nothing wrong with experimenting!

Peace

SativaBreather

Veteran
yeah i got 20 -24 little trainwrecks and cherry fuels per bed at min, gonna flip em at some point in next 5-8 days im guessing

Green81

Veteran
Just stumbled on your wonderful garden brother, really like the way you do things and you must know how to read a plant very well, I find soil a tricky thing.

Peace

G81

SativaBreather

Veteran
here's some pics took tonight not the best quality pics but hey

this be the unknown

picture.php

flower tent

shit pic but that main mass is a fucking massive plant
picture.php

Last edited:

SativaBreather

Veteran
picture.php

thats bed 1

this is bed 2
picture.php

these cherry fuel - I have since found out- were taken from flowering plants but they did not look like they were when I was given so they look a litte fucked but fuck em they still going into flower on wknd
picture.php

T

ThcGrower4life

great looking bud in that first pic your results are qualty good too see adjusta wings veing used....

SativaBreather

Veteran
cheers mate, that pics a fluke lol its hard taking pics by sticking the lens of a pair of growroom glasses in front the camera lens