What's new

Some photos of this amazing hybrid (NeJam/Oax79)

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Amazing bro!! Thank's so much for sharing with us !! Hope this girl smoke's as good as she look's bro :dance013:

Salud and enjoi:tiphat:

B

bocil

Charlie stay working many hard,He needs more arms, as the octopuses.I believe that in brief it goes away to clon to if same.:muahaha::muahaha: An ambrace for uncle Charlie.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Great work Demian! Looks real special, time to enjoy your fruits now :)

Demian

Veteran
Thank you guys for passing ...

The hybrid is harvested, I will do some photos soon ...

within it are visible notes of lemons :)

peace !

I

I-Shence

Beautiful plant this NeJam/Oaxaca79!Respect Demian!Dont forget on smoke report;)

grtz

Demian

Veteran
Hey guys!

more share another photo ...

Cut to seven days

It's awesome! are herbs and lemons is to enjoy every day ...

and will do a better report ...

regards

blan-k-flor

Veteran
Beautiful baseball bats bro:yoinks:! I tried mine yesterday, dried but uncured yet. Very good lemony taste with a hint of peppermint on the bottom:canabis:. High was potent, very psichedelic but calming, without any anxiety nor paranoia effect. It has also some body stone unlike other sativas.:wave:

FarOut1

Namaste x Hola

Very Nice Demain, such a Healthy Girl :respect:

Gonna be more ACE lines leadin my way soon:artist:

:canabis:Om Nama Shivaya:canabis:

gkn

lovely buds demian, i already tried a bit of it and smells quite like mine, i find honey-like taste and bit of incense on it. Its awesome smoke actually, it surprised me. The high is very warm and chilled, though still quite clear in the head, wonderfull.

saludos!

C

charlie garcia

seems it catched both sides GKN. Honey is a NepalJam flavour and inciense is more into the Mexican. I love warm and happy sativa effects and ones which help you go through daytime but overall, head must be clear and effect balanced, trying always to kick and enjoy the psichoactive properties more than some undefined raw potencies (dirty effects).
Hope I explained well lol
also seemed last years most weed was bud rounded and large colas were not seen too often. I like these larger plants which flower all way up form the bottom
many thanx GKN, cuidate amigo
charlie

gkn

thanks for the info charlie. i'm glad to have recognized the ancestors taste on it, its a really unique taste. congratulations on this hybrid, i'll plant it next year again for sure.
i understand you perfectly on the high matter, and as you mentioned the ACE and CBG catalogue offer a very wide range of different sativa highs, all classy and for the appreciators of subtleness (does that word exist? :p).
nep/jam x oaxaca79 is maybe the tastier plant of this year in my crop, and also the peyote purple will be a keeper in the garden for its unique taste and smell. thanks so much for these genetics charlie!

un abrazo

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mad props to both breeder and grower
fckn awesome :yoinks: :tiphat:

C

charlie garcia

thx to you for give them life and tell us about results. Hope am able to offer regular lots of it soon as well as seems they matched very well
enjoy

Latest posts

Latest posts