What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Some of my sexiest plants and photos to date.....

theherbalizor

Veteran
Yeah these are flushed. They stopped feed on day 49. So not the full 3 weeks I normally like to give, but near on 2 weeks. But as I said in another thread it is really odd that they havent faded. Normally I have yellow leaves all over. These never exceeding 1.2 ec either. They will burn white, I have no doubt.

But you are right, a non flushed smoke is not very nice and I grow for headstash only, so flush flush flush. And every flush they got about 10 x thier pot volume pushed through them.

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
great closeup pics of the trichs and very nice plants.....i know u gonna enjoy that smoke when its all cured out!!!

Trillion

Not using diahydro anymore? I found, with soil, it can make the pots dry out a bit too slowly for my liking.

The Chernobyl 2 especially still looks glossy. Some plants seem to hold onto their N even after a good flush. I think the black part is the trinity, which I reckon is quite dominant as the yield and bud structure on all looks small, TW and JTR for certain have bigger buds than that.

theherbalizor

Veteran
Nah, I only use Diahydro when I have bug issues. And yeah it does retain moistyre for too long.

Now here is the confusing thing. When I first ran the Chernobyl as a tester I was told it was trinity x trainwreck. Then I read a thread by O2 that said that sub had got mistaken and the Trinity lines were somthing o2 was playing with and had not given anything out... But the TW used was the Black TW to which he does not know what the Black is? So, who knows. Who cares.. LOL.

All I know is that its like the best JTR phenoes mixed with the most potent TW pheno with some lovely kushy fuely tastes..... I still think its Trin TW. But I can never know for sure.

And my last run yielded my better. It was the use of the mhal lamps that caused low yield. If I had only run one plant of each and trained them, then I would have greatly improved yield. But as it is I went for quality instead and stopped pilling them up with the roids... LOL..

I really can not wait to smoke these.

Trillion

You do love your roids! Don't think I've seen another grower balance so many additives lol

I swear sub said he found the seed in a bag of TWxtrinity or something. And he didn't like other TW's, some breeders seem to like to make things complicated instead of AxB=C, eg BOG's many explantions of Sour Bubble lol

Kushy, fuelly, lemony (jtr) TW? Sounds not unlike casey, although they don't look much alike.

theherbalizor

Veteran
Nah sub def got the cut from Dioxide. He is the guy responsible for getting the cut to sub... for this we are most greatful.

And yeah I do like my additives. HAHA.

Yeah they do sound like casy but I find casy much more spicy and deeper in flavor where as teh chernobyls are more of a high end, upper tastes. If that makes any sence. I would think a Btw x Sour D would be kickin....

And from smoking 14 phenos of oriental express (tw x thai) I would say that there is NO similarities AT ALL between the TW used by sub and by BGS. BGS TW is much more the traditional TW. Where as I think the Btw is quite far removed from TW , which is probably why sub likes it... also the chern does not suffer the bendy stems like the TW and OE.

Oh I love all this comparisons. Nice to have something good to talk about. Bit down today as the wind detroyed half of my chilli and peppers and one greenhouse.

Trillion

From the flowering times of the OE it seems hard to believe it was a pure thai. You'd expect a thai X mex to be 14-16 no?

At some point I'm gonna run hhf's TW ibl, British Hempire's TW and Caseys side by side. I love the mentholated pine tastes. I'm planning on hitting my SD 'riri' cut with the casey but seems like OJD already did one better using the AJ cut. Sounds to be a great cross.

Btw X SD would be amazing, for me the less SQ in Sub's strains the better, C99 is not my kind of herbs.

Shame about the greenhouse, just when we were enjoying some lovely uninterupted sunshine, oh well that what you get for living on this island!

theherbalizor

Veteran
You know it bro.. Dam weather, Just when we think we are doing well it throws a storm at us. Not to worry.... new PROPER greenhouse coming.

Oh, and I had a couple of OEs that went 135 days. No veg but still, overall a very slow strain.

BH TW is prob one of the most potent herbs I have toked to date. Its so strong. One made stretchy airy pheno that Fast Forward did will always stick in my memory for its shear destructive power.

Yeah I too am not a fan of Cindy lines, however I do quite like the SQ and what it does to the JC. JTR was truly an awesom creation. All plants phenos are about 10x better than the P lines in my eyes.

Pandoras box being a JTR x SQ is pretty spectacular.

BIGGS

Veteran
i thought the black trainwreck was a trainwreck s1. and called black because of the colour it turned? amazing pics as usual mate.

Trillion

Maybe a lean to would work for you, I saw the back wall in your pic of the lost greenhouse...

Guess I should have paid more attention to the OE before talking! And I suppose I shouldn't comment on SQ til I grow more crosses of it, only done spacecheeze but I have puffed a few AO, JTR, Vortex, Chernobyl. Didn't find the potency on AO or vortex great but liked the flavours on both and the cartoonish vision the vortex gave me. JTR and chernobyl I loved.

Was there any intersex problems for FF with the BH TW? I enjoyed his threads, he's got a fun, relaxed attitude to growing.

Billygoat

The Oriental Express cross can go a long time and then there are some that can be on the normal flowering side. theherbalizor, knows what he's talking about. It all depends on a few things.

1. If they are plants from the F1 seeds. Then your going to be closer to either the mother, IE "e-32 Trainwreck" cut. Which, can be taken any where's from 52 days on up. I've know people that have taken her before 52 days, but I think they are wrong by doing so. I personally take mine between 57-62 days. It all depends on the health of the clone.

2. Or, they are going to be closer to the father, "Disco Pete". That's the Thai male I used to start the project. He could go a full 110-120 days pumping out mad pollen.

Then there is the case of the F2's I made. If your growing from those. Then you are going to have more types of the Pheno's. You will have plants flowering in all types of length.

Flower time can depend on feeding, environment, stress, and other factors. I'm still learning every day. One can thing one thing and these plants will do something else totally.

I've had OE's go from 65-100 days. I weed out the longer ones. Unless they have something I'm after. Well, i hope I didn't barge in and hi jack the thread. Just wanted to put in my 2-cents.

Take care and nice to see and her people talking good about my OE.
Later,
BG