61.4 KB · Views: 12
  • desk4.jpg
    desk4.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 12

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
do you pretend you're driving a race car in that chair? vroom vroom!

amazing how small the digital stuff is these days,20 years ago that would have been a 10 foot long console...

B

bonecarver_OG

:) i use behringear gear also in the home studio, besides the monitor setup that is KRK8's and a whole row of 12" subwoofers. the good thing with behringer is u cant beat the functions u get for the price!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

well done, that seat looks extremely comfortable, my back resents the hell out of the seat I'm using now.......

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
the chair was a xmas present from the wife & kids (that I asked for)
at £170 they are expensive but bloody hell its comfortable (far better than my old chair)
as I use this as my office and spend up to 18 hrs a day in that chair its well worth the money for it
its a kawasaki race team paddock chair

as to 10ft long desks I have a studio master spirit live 48-12-4-2 thats almost 12ft wide
the berhringer is more than enough for me to record at home
and I have a full set of Genelec studio monitors and dedicated sub bass unit hooked up to it
my PC has pro tools & guitar rig 4 installed for recording as well as other software I use from time to time

having split screens is great as I can have the mixer on one screen and the main program on the other to monitor recordings

Latest posts

Latest posts