What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Some Mother's Finest...

Bog - mothers finest is a sensi strain - they entered it in the HTCC nonsense a couple of years ago

M.stealers - Mothers finest is one of the nicest tasting sativas i have ever smoked - how is the taste of the 52 day pheno ?

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Hello friends.

TC - these are pretty tight right now... I have been flushing her for a week already and she will get another week before the chop. I use a clearing agent in the last week too. I've made some oil with the trim off of these before - it's pretty devastating.

Hi SP- yup, this is getting ready to peak out.

Hey O- this particular pheno is pretty psychedelic - makes your eyes boggled !

Greetings BOG- Yes, as mentioned this is from Sensi Seeds. They say it is a Haze/Jack Herer/Juicy Fruit hybrid. This is the second time I've grown this one, it finishes pretty nice and is kinda trippy. Smells like rotting fruit. I have another pheno and it looks completely different.

Brightside - The taste is pretty good on this one, not crazy but decent. The high is the best attribute of this pheno, IMO

Thanks to all for checking in -- M