What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Some LR#1

• Thread starter IceColdCrickets
  • Start date
I

IceColdCrickets

Great to see they finally made the AF forum, been a long time coming, I hope a lot of the old HB memebers come around.

Here are some LR#1. This pic is a bit old I will take some more today and show you the progress. Oh ya these are just under my old veg chamber 4 x 40watt flouros, Not bad for flouros, but they get much bigger under a 400watt HPS.

LR#1 at day 39

showphoto.php
[/url][/IMG]

showphoto.php
[/url][/IMG]

showphoto.php
[/url][/IMG]

I

IceColdCrickets

well the short one is 9 inches and the tall one is a little over 11.

I

IceColdCrickets

here they are at day 51. they should be done in 9 days. I will take some pics at harvest to show you how the ripen up.

showphoto.php
[/url][/IMG]

B

Bean Curd

what size containers are you growing those in? What do you think of the potency? thanks!

I

IceColdCrickets

those are 5.5 x 5.5 sqare pots. They are packed in 8 per 10 x 20 inch tray. Same as I do with my SOG with AFs. I will try to find some old pics I put up on HB.net, of the 120 plant LR#1 SOG. Yielded just under 1g per watt with LR#1, using these pots.

As for potency it is very good, heavy body high. Most claims of Low Potency are made by people that haven't grown it OR it was grown poorly, AF are so different it isn't so easy to dial them in perfectly the first time. Don't get me wrong here.. LR isn't the most potent smoke in the world but, it is worth the time to grow. Great relaxing weed for nap time. If you are looking for something much more potent try LRs hybrids.

Here are some pics from the FlouroBox. 8 x 40watt tubes, height difference due to different LR#1 seed stock used, otherwise they are really stable.

T

TheOneWill

I got some Master Low.
I need to get some Lowryder because I got a F2 Sour Diesel Seed.
Wanna make a cross. :joint:

I

IceColdCrickets

This go is just straight Fish Emulsion. 5-1-1 up until the last 10-12 days. Then they get only pure water/molasses for a nice flush.

I usally use FishEmulsion through out the AF growth cycle but I add Super Thrive after sexing (using ST before sexing seems to show more males) until 10-12 days before harvest, and Bat Guano Tea for flower production (mixed into soil at sexing transplant). The always get Molasses the last 4 weeks of flowering, including the water/molasses flush.
With that they get a lot more heavy bud density and much more flavor.

Fish Emulsion is King by itself if you can't get your CHEM newts to work.. as it is very hard to burn your plants with it, and it carries many micro newts,, it is a perfect complete ORGANIC fertilizer. If you can stand the smell,, can be a bit strong for a day or so without oder control, Plants really seem to love the hell out of it!

ICC.

sweet man, thanks for the help. im gettin ready to order some deisel ryder and some auto hindu kush.. just one question...how much molasses? 1 teaspoon per gallon or wat?

2tokes.

I

IceColdCrickets

actually you must used 2 table spoons per gallon and move that up to 3 table spoon for one of the finally flushes about 5 days before harvest and then pure water until cut.

actually you must used 2 table spoons per gallon and move that up to 3 table spoon for one of the finally flushes about 5 days before harvest and then pure water until cut.

thanks for the tips man really appreciate it. i like to let me soil get dry for about 3 days before i harvest to help the dryin process alittle..so in that case..the final shot of molasses, then pure water for 5 days r so, then give it 3 days to dry up alittle till i chop .no? please correct me if im wrong.

thanks again dude.
2tokes.

I

IceColdCrickets

UPDATE
I started this thread when the plants (LR#1) where at day 39, very immature flowers just starting to take off,, well 19 days later look at them now. Almost completely ripe I will harvest them at day 60.

What do you think?
ICC.

I

IceColdCrickets

they where chopped at day 60 and they are still curing. I will take some cured bud pics in about 1 week.