What's new

some hash

G

thats some gorgeous jelly. well-done. just got through polishing off my last bit o' jelly on some toast [pressed kief] for wake n bake. :-D

guineapig

Veteran
woah that is incredible allmanbroskif.....now is that combination of hash and bho called "jelly" because it is somewhere inbetween liquid oil and solid hash?.....that would make sense.....-gp

no its solid. more kif than bho. can be pressed into maluable slabs/balls, not sticky.

.....huh huh uh huh huh ugh huh huh...i said balls...huh huh uh huh huh ugh huh huh...

kilacaLIbud

whats this bho ?? butane spray kiff?? how do u do that ..i would like to know the process if its not a secret :yoinks: :wave: or is it just honey oil and kiff?

put kif in pyrex dish, take the trim you scuffed for kif and stick it in the bho tube or what have you, then spray.

my mates spray enough to stick it all together and slab it up without it being sticky or without using heat to stick the kif together. or you can make it to where its the consistancy of goo. alot of people call that jelly.

Jah-Jah

looks great!

btw you should stop smoking and playing around with weed around your comp theres all sortsa shit between your keys :Þ

Latest posts

Latest posts