What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Some facts about Bubblegum and a new seed line coming soon

Bud Jones

I’d love to talk about Bubblegum .. My partners in this collab are Miraculous Meds and Two Trees ... Two Trees used to own the Grey Area and worked with Simon from Serious Seeds, He also started Cerebral seeds in Amsterdam... So technically it will be an improved Bubbleberry . Due to our mutual agreement, we won’t be calling it that, Tony from Sagarmatha used the name , this is an original project so the seed line will possibly be called BerryBubble ..

Realistically we won’t release this line until we thoroughly test to assure stability etc .. For the record, the original Bubblegum isn’t from Indiana, it’s from Rhode Island , the cup winning Bubblegum cut was a pheno of Sensi Star.. Two Trees has held that cut that won the cup since 1993...

So fast forward to the the first Covid lockdown , I kicked around the idea to Two Trees to do a project with his Bubblegum cut, we both have a nice library of old Dutch genetics so the synergy was there and he agreed to some hybrid work with me...

So I’ve always been a fan of DJ Shorts work and while I was browsing here on ICMAG, I noticed how beautiful Miraculous Med’s work with DJ’s genetics was .. I reached out to him to ask him if he was open to doing a colab with us with our Bubblegum cut, the three of us had detailed dialog about the male pollen donor, we mutually agreed to to use DJ’s 95 Blueberry male to recreate Bubbleberry, with DJ’s green light of course to use his male for hybrid work...

So technically it will be an improved Bubbleberry . We than came to a mutual agreement, we won’t be calling it that, Tony from Sagarmatha used the name , this is an original project so the seed line will possibly be called BerryBubble??

Realistically we won’t release this line until we thoroughly test to assure stability etc .. For the record, the original Bubblegum isn’t from Indiana, it’s from Rhode Island , the cup winning Bubblegum cut was a pheno of Sensi Star..

Last edited:

grassman420

What is happening with this project? Also what could someone do who would sell their house for a cut. Like, if a person had a cut from the 80s and lost theirs and it killed their soul, hypothetically. Perhaps even a hypothetical story where a brother lost my last line and hope to her. I have seen that you obtain both cuts. The cup winning sensi star BG is untouchable done right.

Nannymouse

The Sensi Star BG...now that surprised me. Did a sensi star a long time ago, but i didn't detect any bubblegummy aromas or flavors from her while growing. It was so stank though, that i cut her down and trashed her, cuz of no 'aroma' control. Maybe she'd have gotten the aroma of bubblegum in the bag, i dunno. Just did the one pheno.

But growing bubblegum (WL) the first time...wow, bubblegum aroma on steroids.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
It's strange how everyone loved the bubblegum, yet no one saved it. The original White rhino went the same way, black domina, super skunk, all gone. Money in the game ruins everything, what ever happened to the original scene?

LostTribe

Premium user
It's strange how everyone loved the bubblegum, yet no one saved it. The original White rhino went the same way, black domina, super skunk, all gone. Money in the game ruins everything, what ever happened to the original scene?
Its around from what I hear.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts