thankyou for the kind words guys.......another round of closeing shots

landrace sativa

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

C

CMoon

Very nice grow.

Are those c-99--seeds from Bros Grimm, f2's you made of em, or clone(or other)? Looks very dank!

Again, very nice grow CMoon

thanks for the ups dude........its a savoured clone from an old friend, he assures me its grimm, ive no reason to doubt him, but if it turned out to be someone elses they did a dam fine job:joint:

cheers for looking in weedster

cmoon

1000ARMSofKALI

Hi CMoon, well grown c99:respect: thats fo sure, can you say something about that landrace sativa?:chin: whats the story behind her, lookin good, hows tha shmoke?

kali and thousand arms

C

CMoon

FAT bro! What is this strain...? and lineage please

Huge! :yoinks:

it said kilaminjaro on the pkt buddy, but they where a gift from another farmer several years ago and iv no clue which seedbank.......I had 2 but one hermied on me a week back, it took a hellof a pollen splattering before I had time to notice and hopefully its not done to much to the others

the odours very pine with that clinical disinfectant type smell......ilgrab some current pics

bests cmoon

7 litres of coco

picture.php

C

CMoon

just seeing the first coloured pistols appear.......rooms got to be cleared in 2 weeks max, so looks like last weeks could be in my outdoor greeny and manipulate the light hours to less then 12, as i intend to attempt a reveg it could be the best way to go.....more pics

picture.php

picture.php