What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Some advice and such needed.

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Hey there. It's been 15 years since my last trip to California and a lot of things have probably changed and some old friends from Bay Area have passed away so if there's some oldskool IC people around there then it would be awesome if a meeting of some kind could be arranged or if anyone has any good ideas how a tourist can survive and get his medicine the safest and easiest way I'd appreciate it a lot. It's my 40th birthday, will stay there for 4 weeks from october 16th so plenty of time to spend, no other plans but to take it very easy and enjoy the weather. It's already starting to snow in Finland so it's about time to get the hell out of here. But a little help needed from locals and a also calling like-minded people, old and new friends to show the stranger some places. Thanks in advance, much love. J

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Well here I am. Anyone near Terra Linda? Trying to figure out this delivery service thing and such, not easy with jetlag and being finnish so would be nice to meet up with people. Pm if interested to meet and help a stranger.

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Forgot to mention that I cant have anything delivered to this address so if anyone can give some advice on how to get me my meds or whats the easiest way to go pick them from somewhere here asap then I'd be more than happy. Love, J.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I'm on the wrong coast, Massachusetts, but hopefully somebody from Cali sees this and can help out. Good luck! :huggg:

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
It's still early there I think, like 3 pm right? I bet more peeps show up once it gets later. :bongsmi: Either way this rip for you bro!

MedFaced

Are you familiar with delivery service directories like Weedmaps? Most delivery services would be fine meeting at a public place.

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Im googling like a madman here :D I think it is more than possible to meet the delivery service in a public place, waiting for a message atm.

MedFaced

They should only need photo ID to confirm legal age. After that, it’s like a good ol fashion drug deal, but without getting into trouble. Happy hunting!

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Ok. So 45-60min and I'll have my meds :) Moonflower was the first to answer me and they're on their way here. Can't wait, this is amazing how things are here. Wow.

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
The future sure is here :D this is awesome and it's my first day here. A jar of Jack Herer and a couple bags of Pacific Frost under close inspection. And damn... A month to go. :woohoo:

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Ok so the next problem. To find a local woman, marry her to get a green card and never leave from here. :D

MedFaced

The future is now :D Next up is drone delivery!

Bro, Ive known guys that have contracted random Uber drivers to make deliveries for them. It’s insane. :biggrin:

At my last home, I used to talk cannabis with a younger county sheriff neighbor who was more hip about modern laws. I would love for that freedom of dialogue to spread all over the place.

Hope Farmer John finds his bride. If the Finnish accent doesn’t work, try Irish or Aussie, the ladies here lose their sense of decency to certain forms of pronunciation. :tiphat:

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Haha :D gotta try my best with my finnish accent. Just booked a hotel from Mendocino :joint: but before that a few days in Bolinas, a short visit to Colorado and what all. I feel relaxed and happy for the first time in years. :)

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
So, today we head to Bolinas, anyone near there? This delivery weed is ok but would love to taste some homegrown outdoor buds. Guess there'll be plenty over there and if not then Mendocino will probably fix that problem but anyhoo, Bolinas/Dogtown here we come.

Latest posts

Latest posts