What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Soma Rockbud A+ in Bato Buckets 3x6 1200watts

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Good god. Damn that one of nicest and frostiest canopy. Dude. Wow. I'm blown away. A+. Frosty enough to mistake it for Pm. Lol. I got my snowboard strapped in and ready to go down that mountain with fresh powder :)

T

Tarus Bulbar

Thanks Opt1c!!!
Just sets it off with a beautiful woman!!!
You know how it is!! LOL
cheers bro

opt1c

Veteran
more updates on the way later today.... all i can say is the rockbud responds very well to being topped... f'ing xmas tree farm on that tray man

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
wow sick grow brotha glad to be able to see some soma grows this is the first time I've seen a good one on here.
Thanks for sharing!
keep it green and simple.

opt1c

Veteran
Updates at day 48 of flowering... almost to week 7. I hit them with top booster last week and you can really see how it made em stretch an extra inch or so... its fun pushing plants
picture.php

i've also been doing a secret experiment to show how its sorta
pointless to leave on lower popcorn buds if you have a full canopy. Just for shits and giggles i never gave two of the ten ladies a haircut so their bottoms are untrimmed... later i'll take pictures in the end to show how little they grow compared to the top... now about the tops
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Smells like bubble gum too :blowbubbles:
My chemhaze x sourd smells like pineapples
:tiphat:

thanks for all the kind words everyone

Last edited:

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Hey looking nice optic, but what is that brown patch on the bud in the last pic? Might just be a few dead leaves but it kinda looks like bud rot, hope not bro :dunno:

opt1c

Veteran
Hey looking nice optic, but what is that brown patch on the bud in the last pic? Might just be a few dead leaves but it kinda looks like bud rot, hope not bro :dunno:

heheh; far from it... that's what happens to a plant that is closer than 20 inches to a co2 burner :dance013:

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
heheh; far from it... that's what happens to a plant that is closer than 20 inches to a co2 burner :dance013:

I also notice that when they are that close to it almost every strain will turn purple... any thoughts on that?
anyways great grow !:tiphat:

GrnMtnGrwr

Veteran
Awesome looking canopy, great job man! I'm looking forward to seeing those trimmed vs untrimmed shots... :chin:

Opt1c: This is one of the most professional grows I've ever seen. Mad props to your gardening skills. Truly an inspiration to us all I think.

opt1c

Veteran
Yeah those are all with the lights off right before they come on; flash looks better than trying to adjust/compensate for the hps glow. Temps are 85 with the lights on. CO2 @1500ppm.

Speaking of pics here are some more.

61 days in...
picture.php

picture.php

and now 75 days in; still need to grab a new calendar pic ;) won't chop yet... they have been flushing for about a week and a half
picture.php

picture.php

I'll also grab pics of the untrimmed ones... always something to do
:tiphat: :joint:

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
GooD lord opt1c. Those are probably the largest colas I've seen in a while if not ever. One of the prettiest canopys ever for sure bro. No Joke ur doing justice to those RBs insane. +rep for sure. Damn. Amazed. I def can't wait to see harvester trimmed. And the. Dry pics. Sickk!!!!!

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Geezzzz optic those things are monsters! Looking good bro, the finish product should be very tasty indeed :joint:

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
greeeeeat.....wow rockbud is a supersmoke...wish we had a cut like this around her in middel EU

S

StrayToaster

outstanding!!! shame about the yield... you must be gutted bro!!!:jump:

hazy

Veteran
What Biatchzxz said^^
Holy Smoke! Opt1c! Can't believe I haven't been in here before! Those buds are incredible. Great job!

Latest posts

Latest posts