What's new

Soliciting sales....

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's been complaints of members attempting to buy and sell Cannabis...... Obviously some people either don't read the TOU, or they just don't care.....

Let me explain something clearly. We aren't going to have LEO watching this site because some of you are so selfish that you'd put the site, and it's members under the eye. It's also a security issue for those involved....

So...... It appears there's going to be a few people leaving us. The ones doing this know better and we're not going to put up with it.... Get your affairs in order......

So if you're doing this you better stop. Because we aren't going to tolerate it. And when someone gets upset and they tell on you, you won't be here....

whodair

Veteran
There's been complaints of members attempting to buy and sell Cannabis......

Let me explain something clearly.

So...... It appears there's going to be a few people leaving us.

you mean the seed vendor (breeder if you will) who was shipping hash ?? i thought gypsy reinstated him right...so maybe its not perfectly clear !?!

M

Mountain

Just a friendly reminder about what happened with Joeshmoe and him dealing with someone through an online forum. He's coming home soon...yay!

B

BOSCO

You'd have to be retarded to arrange to buy or sell over the internet even from someone you think you "know".

For those who want to buy....grow your own, this is the point of this website?

For those that want to sell.....if you have spare weed find a local patient in need and help them out with some free meds.

I

Iron_Lion

They know how to use the internet too

november2007leb_img_20.jpg

D

dirtstyle

We aren't going to have LEO watching this site because some of you are so selfish ....

I think it's ridiculous to assume they don't already. not exactly a secret what is discussed here, and quite illegal in most places. but i do agree with the OP.

I

Iron_Lion

I think it's ridiculous to assume they don't already. not exactly a secret what is discussed here, and quite illegal in most places. but i do agree with the OP.

Im actually surprised that with the subject matter of this board all site content isnt private for members only. A google search of images and key words can bring you right to IC. Atleast if you had to register before you can view content it might stop a few nosy peeps at the door.

T

theJointedOne

yeah ive had that come my way, sorry buddy, me just smoke da Herbs seen?

Last edited:

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran

No one said they don't think they are watching.... And because of that we make it clear that we don't encourage sales from this site....

And before someone asks why the thread regarding the flooding of the east coast was binned it's because people decided to discuss that members from this site are doing it....,..

whodair

Veteran
keep it safe playas !!

keep it safe playas !!

my connect aint got no internets !! we keep our deals local, and low profile... my neighbors have no idea when i score my headies !!

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.