What's new

solar eclipse

homero

Señor Member
Veteran
here we are again ..... the battle against the heat wave continues … temperatures in the room are always above 30 ° C …. I had to remove 3 2046 (10 weeks in bloom) because they had suffered in a particular way the heat .... which has led them to have an early finish …. I replaced with 3 phxm …. they are et the beginning of their eighth week of flowering …. have a nice weekend bye bye

alltogether

picture.php

phxm

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A recirculating fan on/over the plants will help quite a bit with the effects of heat

homero

Señor Member
Veteran
A recirculating fan on/over the plants will help quite a bit with the effects of heat

ciao PetFlora I have it .... but when outside the temperature is 38°/40° ... the only way should be the air conditioning .... and I have not .... so we carry on :)

Dready_jake

Homero, you may well find your sats grow much shorter under it, but the buds will be PHAT

I recommend bifurcating between 3-4th node max to open up the plant + LST, which will produce more colas in the sweet spot

Here's a sat which was mostly grown under 2 SS 150s. Had to move one over my clones. She did not like Dutch Master Zone one bit, which damn near killed her 3 weeks ago. Took her a while to bounce back

View attachment 309966

Lol why bifurcate when you can do quadfurcate or more?

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was thinking the same about your posts.
Every time you post it makes me chuckle.

Then why oh why do you follow and post?

Nothing for you in my posts, so disappear

By continuing to reply/post in my threads you only reveal your own desperate need to be relevant, and for attention

In case you haven't noticed, the ~13,000 hits in my thread have ignored you.

Sorry for the jack Homero. You might ask him to stop shitting in your thread

Dready_jake

You told him to use a method that by definition only creates two flower clusters. Bifurcate means to create two flowers (colas) so either you're recommending a small number of tops or you're using the word wrong trying to sound smart.

Looking good homero. I do single colas when I'm doing seed runs for pheno/growth checking. Gets a result faster. But once I know I'm keeping her she gets manifolded I guess is the technical term

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You told him to use a method that by definition only creates two flower clusters. Bifurcate means to create two flowers (colas) so either you're recommending a small number of tops or you're using the word wrong trying to sound smart.

Should I really have to state that If there are more branches then repeat? If you had taken the time to look at his strains, they are colas. And I did say LST.

Face it, you are just looking to find fault in anything I say, with no regard for even looking at the pics, which clearly shows his are single cola plants

To what end do you keep doing this? How many times do I need to point this out?

Sorry Homero. Last post in your thread to this idiot

homero

Señor Member
Veteran
I was enjoying reading .... but I would prefer that you solve your controversies elsewhere and sorry guys .... I like to grow the girls as their mother done :)

homero

Señor Member
Veteran
Hello everyone .... I had to remove the last 2046 ..... they were definitely cooked by the heat ..... remain the phxm .... it seem to be good .... at the end of the day ... I am quite happy about the amare .... the heat has ruined the experiment .... but it gave me useful information .... anyway some pictures ....

phxm

picture.php

part

picture.php

picture.php

other pheno

picture.php

have a nice august :) ciao ciao

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am now in possession of Amare's SE 220- 4 COBs no UV; 220w

According to Amare, the surrounding diodes provide 100w of spring light spectrum.

SWEET

Will be starting a grow with Critical Mass seeds in 2 weeks

View attachment 327238

homero

Señor Member
Veteran
after 10 days the survivors of the heat .... today is the first day with temp under 30° C in the grow room .... not sure if I will take the two plants to the end .... the amare worked well ( to my impressions) .... but the urgency driven by curiosity .... made me meet a very hot summer here in the old world .... so .... some picts

phxm

picture.php

picture.php

part pheno sx

picture.php

picture.php

apicale pheno dx

picture.php

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some pot is better than no pot. Plus you no doubt learned some things about using the SE. I have the new SE 220 ready to go in my next thread. Thinking of titles now

And once you get temps more to cannabis' liking, good things await.

Here's a couple pics of my Sat reveg finished under reasonably controlled temps. Harvested wet weight > 600gms

Not too shabby for finished under ~ 180w