What's new

SOL Adventure mix

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
Lonestar gifted me a pack of these back in 2005-2006. So they are the orginal SOL offering. I starte 10, 7 popped, 5 were males 2 females. Here is the one female at about 4 weeks of flowering her sister is 2 weeks behind.

What is it? Sweettooth #3?

dogsnob

mate they might be the shishkaberry adventure mix mate not the swt 3 mix by the looks bro good score ive still got a few pks of them as well mate

B

Brain

Looking nice Baccus!!! SOL rocks!!

I've got an untouched pack of these as well. Also the BCGA mix. I bet there are some gems in both.

Hard to say but that plant look blueberrys influenced. Those cured leaves look a little like BSat but I don't think that was used. I never knew there was a shishka adv. mix. Did it come out after the Swt one? I'm gonna ask that on another forum.

Last edited:

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
My understanding was he had his SW #3 male blasts its spunk all over a room of different ladies.....

All good with the frost production :D

she and her sister have those fat assed thick stems that I see in all SOL plants.

Lot of Sweet Tooth... Shishkeberry, Blue Domino, Big Treat, California Dream, Tropical Treat, Jack Herer, Ortega, Strawberry, M39 - all hit with a Sweet Tooth. These male plants were put around the perimeter of the last Sweet Tooth garden specifically for a lovely Adventure Mix. If you are just looking for some new mothers and aren't as concerned with pedigree, you will find a wide variety of very original plants in here.

Last edited:

KITCHA

Veteran
I think it looks like the Islland sweet skunk, if they were pollinated with a blueberry ,ale it makes sense looks very similiar to the sweet blue I ran, monster leaves and same small leaves on the buds, check the pic,

Peace Kitcha (",)

K

kopite

I think it looks like the Islland sweet skunk, if they were pollinated with a blueberry ,ale it makes sense looks very similiar to the sweet blue I ran, monster leaves and same small leaves on the buds, check the pic,

I was led to believe that Island sweet Skunk is different to sweet Skunk and they aren't related !!

Tomatoesonly

I don't understand. The description lists 3 possible seeds in the mix.

"in this mix are Sweet Tooth #3, Blockhead, and some Sweet Tooth #4."

Now it sounds like there are at least 9 fathers?

By the way, I got a pack recently.... and decided to germ 2 of the worst looking seeds. One mutant that died and a gorgeous female that I'm cloning but haven't flowered.

KITCHA

Veteran
Hey Kopite & Tomatoes,

Sorry for the confusion the Island sweet skunk is in the mountain mix from legends my bad. Whatever it is it looks real nice!

Peace Kitcha(",)

It looks a lot like a Shishkaberry hybrid to me and I've grown quite a few.

I was led to believe that Island sweet Skunk is different to sweet Skunk and they aren't related !!

Island Sweet Skunk = Sweet Skunk x (Sweet Skunk x White Widow) and was back crossed a lot. Related but not the same.

Also the BCGA mix. I bet there are some gems in both.

The BCGA mix has some incredible stuff in there.

K

kopite

Island Sweet Skunk = Sweet Skunk x (Sweet Skunk x White Widow) and was back crossed a lot. Related but not the same.

thanks for clearing that up....