What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Soils

Jerry Maine

Just wondering what soil folk here recommend for soil grows. Not being able to understand Japanese, or go out and buy the same soils that most growers on the forum use, Ive had to adlib and take a stab in the dark, bought some regular potting soil, perlite and what not. However the seedlings have grown really slowly, and I'm not having temp or Ph issues, so I'm figuring it might be the soil that's holding them back. They'll be up for a repotting soon, and I'm hoping to move them into something I can have confidence in. Any advice appreciated

Jerry

house

Seedlings should go in plain unfertilized soil until you are read for transfer. Most garden stores will sell specific seedling soil too that works.

gws35

Rousimar Palhares, the savage Brazilian Leg Destroyer....anyone else see this pos mutt destroy Mike Pierces leg in last wks UFC? First the Savage Brazilians tried tearing the house down, then toQUEEFho rips Pierces leg to shreds...seventh leg hes destroyed after the tap in two yrs....thank God Dana chucked the mutt!