What's new

Soil pH

tube dude

It would depend on the ph of what you put in compaired to the ph of the soil. It would also depend on how well your soil absorbs water. If your nutrient solution had a ph of 8.o and your soil has a ph of 7.0 you would get a lower ph reading.

S

Sirus

Thanks for the replies everyone..seeing the Mazzar makes me feel alot better. I am just growing from seed, I don't have my other tent set up so I won't have a place for a mom for a bit. What I have been doing is watering them over a plastic cup, when I get about 30%ish back in the cup thats what I'm testing. The BC and LA Woman are looking dry already 2 days after watering. Any advice on when to move the the 2.5L pots? Should I let them go 2 weeks before moving up and turning on the HID's? Again thanks for the input everyone. I checked the BC today and it already is starting to stink! :good:

Transplant into the same soil after they develop a decent root system (one that will hold the dirt together) What size cup did you start in? Unless those are really small cups, you can let them go for about 2 maybe 3 weeks in the 16oz beer cups, any longer would be pushing it. If I starting in 16 oz cups I usually transplant into about a gallon, then 3, etc.... just all depends on where that particular plant is headed (bloom or mom) and how much space I have. Move under "hid's" now, just keep them far enough away that they don't cook your plants or dry out your soil. which I guess is another vote for transplant soon, bigger containers dry out slower, allowing lights to be closer, insuring max growth potential. Your HID is air cooled right?

Spliff

S

Sirus

Thanks for the input guys. I am going to make a journal for the extra help along the way. Title is gonna be DR100L 800W 1st grow, check me out. All the help would be much appericated! :plant grow:

Latest posts

Latest posts