What's new

Sog questions

So I'll have 10x Apollo 11 seeds from Joey Weed soon. This plant is perfect for Scrog. But I want to plant them all so I can find a keeper pheno(hopefully the Genius Pheno :)).

But I have such a limited space of 24inx16in cab. So I was thinking about doing a sog. Letting the plants veg til when I can take a cutting off each. Once I kill the males around week 4 I should have plenty of space for the other 4-7 females, right?

And how early can I take a cutting?

C

cobain420

Hey there, sound like you have done some research. If I was in your shoes, I would take the 10 seeds, germinate them, and plant them in whatever medium you use, I personally use peat pellets. After your seeds pop, let them grow 3 weeks and take a cutting off each (hopefully this is enough time to take a clone).

Do you have a separate space to flower the clones in? Do you have vertical space?

I believe you can take clones when the sets of leaves are across from each other. Someone else may come along and correct me.

Your plan sounds good, keep us updated.

I do not currently have a certain place for the clones but I have the space. And Yes I have plenty of vertical space. But these plants stay very squat so that shouldn't be a problem. Thanks for the input. + rep

_Dude

Yeah I can second that, I read that when the nodes start alternating, the gal is mature. I'm glad I'm all clone now and don't have to fuck with that mess.