What's new

SOG - OG Kush (72) - 1000W/Lightrail

hazy

Veteran
Beautiful sog you got BB. What do you think you're going to get out of it? I'm seeing at least a pound if you only got a 1/4 off each one, but i'm guessing they might go a little more than that.

B

Bud Bug

Beautiful sog you got BB. What do you think you're going to get out of it? I'm seeing at least a pound if you only got a 1/4 off each one, but i'm guessing they might go a little more than that.

Although I still have 2-3 weeks to go the OG are pretty sad looking flower wise and the Diesels are far from what I was getting before.

Again I should have listen to other telling me not to use the babies from the supplier I got them from and find someone else BUT time ran out and I had to get the room going.

I'd say 1 lb dry altogether (og+diesel) Next one will be dialed in....

I'm still gonna do a LED vs HID just have to find the proper space for it.

B

Bud Bug

Cut it down today and got 80oz wet from the OG+Diesel. Dry should be 18-20oz dry.

Will repost the dry weight in a bout 5-6 days.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
that supper man, should be a serious kick ass weed man i see from the pix plants turn in some purple accent..true?? anyway big nice grow you filled up, great job fo su!!
can't wait for chop shot and dry shot brotha!!

B

Bud Bug

that supper man, should be a serious kick ass weed man i see from the pix plants turn in some purple accent..true?? anyway big nice grow you filled up, great job fo su!!
can't wait for chop shot and dry shot brotha!!

Yah the leaves on the OG were pretty purple. The 80oz is way less the I was hoping for but the OG clones were crap for the last two crops. I'm gonna skip out on OG and g with Diesel for now on.

B

Bud Bug

Well i got 18oz dry this time. Sorry no bud shots as 90% of it is gone. I still have a couple of oz's left but the buds are nothing to write home about.

I do have 120 Diesel coming on Fri but I'm just gonna stick to the 3/7 tent and light rail for now and won't run two lights. So will only be doing 72 plants again. This time gonna keep the food simple (still deciding on what to use)

T

Tarus Bulbar

Nice grow and harvest Bud Bug!!
Great wide angle shots bro
Keepn an eye out for your
next run!!
Cheers