What's new

SOFA KING StOnEy gettin off the couch back

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
yeah i only gave the white 2 runs, the 2nd one confirmed that it wasn't something i really wanted to focus on....she's hella pretty though, which makes her marketable regardless of lack of terps...it's all about the grease, grainy dry trichs are like fools gold imho...for the record im not putting the white in the same catergory as blackberry kush

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
What happened to sir... dont like to talk bout his bitch when he aint here... goozer likes her to. ... neither impressed me with a sample... sirs is like a unicorn... leprechaun, aliens, u here bout them just never seen one myself....

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it's all about the grease, grainy dry trichs are like fools gold imho...

Now, Deezy - I know you puffed the BKGK cut at one time - or I'd assume you did...

It has trichs that are very hard and like sand - but it does produce fmcd sift...

What was your opinion of that cut? (if you remember)

dank.Frank

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
I smoked a decent amt of bkgk...most were samples grown from rms seed..From what i remember it is like bubba but was grapey but kept real strong kush to it to... i remember philthys cut it was bomb better then my 98 bubba in almost every way.. pleasure to grow...think the 98 was bit stronger but didnt yield half as good... n can be real finicky one if u got other strains with her...

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the BKGK that Phillthy found / ran is the one I'm speaking of...seems this cut got lost in the wash some how. From best I can gather she may be extinct. Really hoping that isn't the case.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I'd say it was better than pre-98 in every way. It wasn't as strong as pre-98 for a single effect - ie sleepy time meds - but it had nearly as much body with a bit more head to it and a great anti-anxiety effect from the blueberry genetic influence from Retardo's GK male. So in an all around sense - I thought it was BETTER than pre-98...it certainly grew much faster.

I wish I knew for certain if she was gone for good or not - I know our brother Phillthy would too.

dank.Frank

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
What happened to sir... dont like to talk bout his bitch when he aint here... goozer likes her to. ... neither impressed me with a sample... sirs is like a unicorn... leprechaun, aliens, u here bout them just never seen one myself....
lol last time i seen her was sirs, in his defense he definitely squeezes a bit more og funk outta her than what she did for me in my limited experience, she always was the best lookin in the room but it wasn't a jar I was reaching for on a regular basis...yielded chunk all the way to the bottom though, didn't stretch quite like an og. the high is just lackluster, not gonna get that tingle-ey tooth feeling...not gonna make you break a sweat from a nice rip like some of the real heavy hitters, just not my favorite but I'm picky and dont fall in love with much....but i can think of plenty of strains I'd pick the white over that a lot of people really like ie. Chem4

Now, Deezy - I know you puffed the BKGK cut at one time - or I'd assume you did...

It has trichs that are very hard and like sand - but it does produce fmcd sift...

What was your opinion of that cut? (if you remember)

dank.Frank

yeah I tried a little bit of it a few years back but p's samples got screwed up in transit and everything took on a grassy nose unfortunately. so what I did sample would have been much better under different circumstances Im 100% certain(p could have been holdin that glassware if not for the shipping issues imho) I remember it being pretty bubba dominate but not a whole lot beyond that to be totally honest. I guess my opinion of the grainy trichs is stemmed mostly from the blackberry kush and the orgnkid banana kush(this one especially)....just always seems like the grainy trichs are more waxy/less oily but i guess thats a pretty broad generalization to be making...I know what you mean though, the cooks gets kinda grainy trichs and the kief from it is some nice melty too...I just like the grease, seems like the greasy strains have a nice lingering taste...and whats not to love about that? lol

speakin of grease lol, I just put some tripple og, sfv, legend, tahoe, animal, forum, and a few extra jellys in the cloner ;) already got the next gen for the main room in cups and I might need to get a tent or shade cloth greenhouse up and runnin to squeeze these things into the mix somehow lol I was lookin for the legend HARD for years now that ive had it for like 6 months i havent even flowered it out yet! the ssh dominates my real estate although I will have half a room(2k) of jelly coming up at the end of summer! finally lol i havent been able to grow out more than one at a time, tryin to get her to the homies and whatnot.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Ya unfortunately i think she is gone to... i cant even find my pics .. frank described her perfectly... hopefully someone still got her.. my peach n my ibg cut r 3 things i would luv back but 2 of the 3 r most likely gone for good... also miss my uk livers... may have her back soon

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Thats a tough choice for me the white or chem4... i guess id take the 4... be hard as neither r my favorites. .. ive heard sirs white is not as bad as i describe n more ogish... but u seem to see it first n it never makes it back for me to try.. . so ima keep hatin on it till he brings me a joint...... nice score on legend my buddys was runnin her for a long time she gets real heavy big og nugz... heavier feeder...ill be takin a trip by u deezy in bout 7-10 days...lol...

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
10 days is probably the magic number unless they decide to throw out legs sooner than normal ;)

i would mainly pick the white over chem4 becasue of bag appeal, they both have lackluster effects, and although the chem4 may be a bit more terpy is just not my cup of tea.

I believe this might be a different legend than the one that was circulating up there(i believe that one came via $mike, this one's outta dago but could totally have the same origins...no one ever hooked me up w/ the legend when she was making her runs up your way...that's messed up! lol

cyat

Veteran
I kinda like the white.. mine tastes like a grapefruity og....but i do have some left whereas my kosher kush samples seem to have disapeared allready

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
i gotta make it up that way cyat! i was in arrow for the 4th...they put on a helluva show...been lookin in the lake for a place...my current landlord is willing to let me pick out a pad and rent to own it...the new brewrey in the village has the DANK kobe burgers! Im trying to land somewhere between the lake and the village preferably walking distance to both lol. also i heard about your red tag dilemma and unfortunately have recently ran into my own at one of the spots i was workin on(luckily for me my name isn't on a thing at that place...just gotta cut my losses and move on)

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Personally ill take terps n taste n yield over bag appeal. .. also neone can grow the 4 with huge yields... and agree 100% both leave sumthin to be desired but 2-2.5 lb of 4 is better then 1-1.5 white.
And deezy interesting bout 2 legends i was told my buddys cut came from sd area,... i dont remember much bout it except huge bud of og... im sure u just missed the opportunity when the cut made its rounds.. im sure if u would of asked around u woulda got it easy... alot ppl lossed her relocating....
Cyat alot of shops call her wifi instead of the white especially if it has some flavor ..she will sell much better prob be one of the first gone.. lol..

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
I can get 2 out of the white. Shits on chem4
Clean the OG wax out ya ears.
I've said I prefer most of my other strains to smoke, however, she is very strong and nearly every run puts out easily for me. I get rid of it all what do I care. Purchasers ask me instantly if there's more. That's what I'm worried about. Just call it wifi
Mine smells good enough to pass as somethin with OG

The main goal with her for me is breeding tool later.

Also for what it's worth my trichs are never dry on the white. Touch a bud looks like a touched baby oil
And agreed when it ran perfectly it takes on a fruit punch OG thing
All oGs taste and smell better.
White is way easier to manage growing
OG is way easier to trim
I smoke mostly oGs and dub for the record

Someday Stoney someday. Til then my shit is the Loch Ness monster bwahahahaha

Grizz

Veteran
and I thought I was the only one that dident think c4 was all that, RR can make her yield big but that citrus smell just makes me want to puke, the white is ok, most women like it, the high is more like a booze high to me,

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
don't really have much of a market for the 4 down here, the white is ogish enough that it's still acceptable to the discerning og heads of so cal though lmfao, but I'm in no rush to get either of em back, my library is pretty stocked at the moment and there isn't much i'd take in other than like the afpak and ecsd

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ECSD - which one? ROFLMAO - jokes. ;)

Whatever happened to that slightly more airy but 2x the sour AJ s1??

dank.Frank

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
I got my original cut of ecsd back from my bro as soon as i get space... whats this afpak???? U talking bout the sweet kush???

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
lol true, I want that pink haired airy 84 day lanky nightmare to trim one calyx stinks up a 100yd radius ecsd cut lmfao

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
affie-paki kush, it's a suuuuper hoarded indica dom kush that blows bubba the fuck outta the water in each and every aspect...more hashy/incensy than choco/coffee...I'm workin on gettin her and have been for a loong time(probably won't end up finding her but the search will continue), turns out one of the friends of the fam's ex in willits knows the circle that holds it...nspecta has some beans that he did as somewhat of a re-creation of the afpak using a bubba that i may be able to fuck with(fingers crossed). I'm thinkin the balm t#re@ t7 crew is the same peeps that hold the afpak but i don't know... let's just say she's that special....alot of it is for nostalgic reasons too i suppose, last bag i had of it got taken by lv metro when i first moved out that way

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If the threat crew holds it you might as well start cutting of limbs and harvesting organs to get at it... ;)

Anyone need a kidney??!?! I got a kidney over here!!

dank.Frank

Latest posts

Latest posts