What's new

SOFA KING StOnEy gettin off the couch back

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
I haven't ever weighed the material going into the crockpot but it's usually at least a 1 gallon freezer bag stuffed...guessing 4+ oz to 4 sticks of butter

thewhitelotus

Veteran
good lord.....i bet thats some potent shit!

time to transplant a couple GG4s into their final 2gallon homes! Cant do much outside because its smokey as hell again! Awful to try n breathe in. Good excuse to watch football, my Cubs, and drink a couple cold babies!

Grizz

Veteran
I guess the cali outdoor will have a smokey taste this year,

stone aren't you even going to start someone else in AP place ? I saw your team for this week and ya only have 8 guys???

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
I've always just left the crockpot on low for 4-5 hours or so then on keep warm unil the next day, filled it up with trim/ then water/then the butter in cut up chunks..use English butter for the higher fat %. I know that my crockpot wont boil on the low setting so it's safe to assume that the temps are lower than 210...I don't know how much lower...potency is always there, they always make me a lazy comatose p.o.s. though...time and place for edibles for me...plane rides, having to spend a day around the in laws etc....brought a batch of brownies to a niner game last year around a bunch of beer drinkin ic homies, we smashed a tray between like 6 or 7 of us in the am while tailgating...NO ONE bought a beer in the stadium...lol it was too funny...saved us all a bunch of bread too lmfao
Haha did that at a giants game in SF. My buddy INB is a drinker, he was in legal limbo could not smoke for months. He literally ate a crumb. Like enough cookie to house 1 chocolate chip. 8 innings later. Full warm beer we bought at entry. Looked like He was on the propathol shit that killed the king of pop. Gave his friends the bag crumbs. Youngsters talkin shit bout how hard they smoked. Shit had two of em hallucinating
On the drive back to Tahoe. We got a phone call from the ring leader like wtf did u dose these guys with. Lol cookie crumbs.

thewhitelotus

Veteran
The Cali outdoor is gonna burn down if they arent careful! Today is now the worst its ever been. they actually gave us a warning on the news about being outside...

made the best of it and got my gg4 and 2 rom diesels transplanted. GG4s are in coco and Rom Diesels are in organic soil

picture.php

Welp, off to a buddies to watch some baseball and football! check ya later guys :tiphat:

thewhitelotus

Veteran
Haha did that at a giants game in SF. My buddy INB is a drinker, he was in legal limbo could not smoke for months. He literally ate a crumb. Like enough cookie to house 1 chocolate chip. 8 innings later. Full warm beer we bought at entry. Looked like He was on the propathol shit that killed the king of pop. Gave his friends the bag crumbs. Youngsters talkin shit bout how hard they smoked. Shit had two of em hallucinating
On the drive back to Tahoe. We got a phone call from the ring leader like wtf did u dose these guys with. Lol cookie crumbs.

Haha awesome! Love me some Tahoe! Headin there this weekend again.....if this fire clears up a little. I usually goto a handful of Giants games each year....mainly when the Cubs come to SF! Always a great time at that ballpark!

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Grim- feel free to kickit here. .. hope u got thick skin.... but its a hell of a party....
Jw- wasnt gonna change nuthin.... saw i was playin prop n had a chance.. but my team looks sad n loosing ap is kinda unfixable. ... unless i get a good rb im done... i cant decide on my te situation. ... gonna have to get rid of one... got gates n gronk... who to play???? Gates sat last wk kinda hard after gates lit shit up last wk..
Butter- i been chasing this dragon forever. .. never once got that tripping feeling.... seen it happen many times... with shit i ate mass amts of... remember astartes missing half a vaca.... Lotus get yaself a nice steak grill it how u like it take a tbls of butter wrap ya steak in foil butter on top let it sit 5 min.... pour remaining juice onto pasta veggies potatoes. ... best meal ever....

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
4 time superbowl champs n the most interesting team to watch in the 2nd half of the season.... we can go 0-6 still make it interesting. ...!!!! Go blue!!!! N nobody wants us to visit them in the playoffs. ..

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
4 time superbowl champs n the most interesting team to watch the 2nd half of the yr.... 0-6 no worries. ..nobody wants us to visit ur house in playoffs!!! GO BLUE!!!!!

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I've always just left the crockpot on low for 4-5 hours or so then on keep warm unil the next day, filled it up with trim/ then water/then the butter in cut up chunks..use English butter for the higher fat %. I know that my crockpot wont boil on the low setting so it's safe to assume that the temps are lower than 210...I don't know how much lower...potency is always there, they always make me a lazy comatose p.o.s. though...time and place for edibles for me...plane rides, having to spend a day around the in laws etc....brought a batch of brownies to a niner game last year around a bunch of beer drinkin ic homies, we smashed a tray between like 6 or 7 of us in the am while tailgating...NO ONE bought a beer in the stadium...lol it was too funny...saved us all a bunch of bread too lmfao

Your brownies saved many $12 beers!!!!! Very lucky to know someone as skilled as you.

:joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts