Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Very Poor

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Clones came yesterday!

Clones came yesterday!

Three Blue Dream, Two Luke Sky-walker and one NYC Diesel.
:woohoo:

DSCF5185.jpg

DSCF5186.jpg

DSCF5188.jpg

Mixed Strain Grow

Mixed Strain Grow

:yay:
I peeked in on my girls today; and they are now Happy Ladies. Our RH has been very low at 17% but inside the slant was 43% so they are thriving.
DSCF5201.jpg

DSCF5193.jpg

DSCF5194.jpg
Has anybody ever seen the newer leaves stay curly at the tips?
I've seen droopy tips but not curly.
DSCF5189.jpg

DSCF5191.jpg
One more week of uncertain weather then I can pull them out of the dungeon.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Looking good in here. I have a baby greenhouse going now too and I have to get some plants in it. Watch out for that grape skunk taking too long though. I had a cut of it that ended up being a really weird, extremely slow plant. Even in flower it was several weeks behind everything else. I'll be sticking around to see how everything unfolds. :yes:

What I am using...

What I am using...

:tiphat:
I'm not plugging General Hydroponics but I love these products I use in the flowering stage.
DSCF5262.jpg
The pH balance is extraordinary; as my water out of the creek is 7.6 and after adding 1 tsp. Floronova, 1tsp. Coolbloom liquid, 1/4 tsp. Coolbloom powder and 1 tsp. Cal+Mag per US Gallon the pH drops to a perfect 6.0. the best part is I haven't had to open the pH down yet.:woohoo:
DSCF5263.jpg
:laughing:
DSCF5264.jpg

DSCF5265.jpg

DSCF5293.jpg
I've been using Roots Organics 707 for a few years now and the plants love it.
DSCF5295.jpg
The Jungle Growth soil is a Home Depot product that I finally found online and ordered it to the store for pick-up. It is a sterile soil that I use for my seedling sprouting.
DSCF5266.jpg
As you can see the pH is 6.0 without pH down I swear it!
DSCF5268.jpg
I always run a aerator in my nutes till needed. I premix it and when it is gone I mix more but it might not get used for a few days and holds the pH of 6.0 till needed. I do recheck pH before feedings.

Seeds for summer grow are here!

Seeds for summer grow are here!

I will be growing these Blue Medi-Kush (Spliff Seeds) for the summer grow and the greenhouse will be a busy place come June when I put BMK out.

DSCF5296.jpg
I'm growing 8 Female BMK seeds.
DSCF5300.jpg
I have sprouts!
DSCF5299.jpg
I use hot! hot! tap water in a pill bottle filled half way drop my seeds in put lid on and set it under my T5's for warmth for 12 hrs. dump the water and seeds onto a washcloth folded in 1/4 for absorption. Then I place them ever so gently into my Jungle Growth soil that has been at room temp. (Very important) Shock to these seedlings once warmed must stay warm till sprout.

:plant grow:
I use hot! hot! tap water in a pill bottle filled half way drop my seeds in put lid on and set it under my T5's for warmth for 12 hrs. dump the water and seeds onto a washcloth folded in 1/4 for absorption. Then I place them ever so gently into my Jungle Growth soil that has been at room temp. (Very important) Shock to these seedlings once warmed must stay warm till sprout.
:plant grow:A detail was forgotten! Using a spray bottle with room temp water in it keep the soil moist two or three times a day or they may dry up; as this would be a tragic mistake at this point!

72 hrs later we have 100% success. The hot water trick works every time.
DSCF5301.jpg
8 of 8 are up and ready.
DSCF5302.jpg
DSCF5303.jpg
Now the T5's will do their magic.

Back to the spring grow!

Back to the spring grow!

Okay all it has been three weeks since I set the ladies outside lets see how they are doing.
DSCF5304.jpg
:biggrin: Oh my! They are on their way.
DSCF5308.jpg
Most of them are plumping up but a few might have felt the cold from the last cold-front. It was 27 deg. F outside the tent and got down to 43 deg. inside that night.
DSCF5309.jpg

DSCF5310.jpg

DSCF5311.jpg

DSCF5312.jpg

DSCF5313.jpg

DSCF5306.jpg
This was the warmest it got yesterday; so I kept them in the tent.
DSCF5307.jpg
I will pull them out again today when it warms up it is 35 deg. F right now but is suppose to be 70 - something.
Thank's all, have a great day!
:thank you:...........................:thank you:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
:moon:Dude, Really?
You want to bomb my thread?:moon:
I know what I am doing.:dance013:
The roots will accept the nutrients easier and faster if the Nutrients pH is between 5.5 and 7.5 respectively. :tiphat:

How did you fair with the snow that came through? I'm on the front range and I know we had a bunch of wet and heavy stuff. I just got back inside from dumping all the snow off the top. It was nice and warm in there now that the sun is out.

Latest posts

Latest posts