What's new

SoCal question?

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
Looking into the SFV/LA area, and was wondering which cities or counties are more liberal in their views of medical marijuana..(growing)?
Have only partied in LA every time i go and dont really know much from a locals standpoint.
any info would be appreciated, thank you!
D

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i dont know much bout up there, but if you make it out to the coast, be happy to show ya round diego bro!

P

pSi007

make sure you are legal by means of medical intervention. You need a medical statement proving that cannabis was recommended by a licensed MDs.

if you have that, you will be welcomed with open arms. :)
without that, you are making people open to an act of accomplice to any crime that can take place involving state laws and medical cannabis.

stay safe and best of all, stay smart!

:rasta:

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
Thats a given...im talking legal 100%
Im just trying to figure out the best place to live is all. Not trying to get personal information other than that!
Cali is different to colorado in the sense that colorado's medical scene is state wide and doesnt vary by county to county like it does in Cali.
i dont want to be in one city and find out if i moved across the street my plant count could have doubled??

P

pSi007

to answer that question :)

I think county law states what is acceptable and what is not. California cities use District Attorneys. These, "DA's" are using a county protocol, its not a city protocol that i know of.

If you want to get the biggest bag for your buck, look up canorml.org and find a good county that allows a large standard set by the district attorney.

some cities have their own protocol but i think its the DA's that decide what they want to prosecute. Off the top of my head, I think there was a new ruling declaring a limit in all counties but individual counties are permitted to set their own standards. I know some counties said you can only have 8 ounces of herb, while others said you can have much more. regardless where you go, if you are medical, you are exempt with less than 8 ounces, this is state law but new laws on the book will promote higher limits.

regarding what i would consider to be tolerant, I think mendicino county is tolerant to more that 8 ounces, same with alameda and el dorado county. many northern counties are more tolerant but not all. regardless, if you stay under your limits, the pigs cant fuck you unless you are selling it or you are DUI. if they do, they will get fired for it.

Latest posts

Latest posts