What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Socal growers: Beware of Progressive Options

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
I would like to post my experience with progressive options clones

Went to their place last month got some clones with my friend who is new to growing, I am an experienced grower from norcal. I have cloned 1000's of plants myself, and I'm defiantly not new to growing.

They must have known she was new to growing because they sold her 24 of the weakest looking clones i've seen in my history of growing.

as soon as the clones got back to the grow location i noticed they all had purple stems (obvious magnesium deficency) try to give them sometime to recover a week later most of them are dead.... Drove back to Pacimoa (day after labor day, they never pick up the phone to say if they are open or closed, drive all the way out there and they aren't even there so drive 2 hours in traffic for no reason) to get them replaced after 70% of them were wilted and dead, and they refuse to replace them. They tell her to put them into soil and claim that they will revive themselves... soil doesn't revive dead plants!!! lol never has never will, besides, that defeats the purpose if you are grwing in hydro.

I did everything I could to resolve this issue before exposing their shenanigans on the internet. called, emailed

at this point i private message them to explain what happened hoping to get through to someone, I was appoligized to for I quote "being a dick" , offered replacements and told everything would be fixed. At this point I was a bit agitated that it took this long for the clones to be replaced after driving from venice to pacomia 3 times wasting more money, but at least the problem was solved... called to arrange for pickup of replacement clones and we were told "THEY CHANGED THEIR MIND"! are you kidding me?!?!?!!? im done with this place , and I will continue to warn people about their HORRIBLE customer service! Plus, the guys behind the counter were too "medicated" to remember to give my friend her reccomendation back and she had to drive out there AGAIN to get it back!!!!!!!!

So i will avoid this place like the plague and tell all my grower friends not to come here.... all they care about is taking peoples money.... low quality clones doesn't cut it in my book for 12$ a pop (which isn't even a good price for HEALTHY clones)

here they are a few days after they were put into the veg room (16 light T-5 badboy, drip system, 4x4 tray)

look at the spider mite damage, poor internodal spaceing, obvious SEVERE magnesium deficeny, and they were BARELY "rooted"

med_gallery_38516_2553_353407.jpg

med_gallery_38516_2553_73383.jpg

med_gallery_38516_2553_311725.jpg

Here they are a few days later, dead as a doorknob!

med_gallery_38516_2553_95631.jpg

med_gallery_38516_2553_95631.jpg

Just so you know I am not some noob grower, LOOK IN MY GALLERY! I have pictures from my previous grows, and even other clones that are perfectly healthy and happy with NO BUGS, TONS OF INTERNODAL GROWTH, NO DEFICENCYS, GREEN AND HAPPY :) the PO clones nearly infected my healthy cuts!

I have posted about this problem before, and Progressive Options dosn't allow people who get ripped off to warn the rest of the growers out there about their low-quality clones and bad customer service. so i come here to IC mag, where I know my voice will be heard..... on their own forum they only let their "friends" post pictures of the decent clones they give them...

... anyway you've been warned. don't go there, and if you go there now, don't go there anymore they need to wake up and realize that you can't keep peoples money and give them plants that die. thats not what medical marijuana about i could expect that kind of service from a sketchball but not an "established" clone nursery.

gekolite

P Oed

P Oed

they are very unprofessional, i agree, i went to po's when in van nuys, driving from orange county several times,and were never open, as they said they would be.never answered their phone etc.they could have a really good professional establishment if they just acted like responsible beings. they do not help the mmj communities stature,because they act like pure stoners.

headiez247

shut the fuck up Donny
Veteran
While I agree this place is absurdly unprofessional, in the future there are multiple things you could of done to not put yourself in that position in the first place.

They must have known she was new to growing because they sold her 24 of the weakest looking clones i've seen in my history of growing.
So why did you accept them in the first place if they were the weakest clones you have ever seen?

as soon as the clones got back to the grow location i noticed they all had purple stems
you didn't notice this when you were at PO picking out 24 clones?

I've gotten cuts there years ago and had no issues but they are far from organized and friendly. No communication, shitty customer service,etc but as a self proclaimed experienced grower you should of been skeptical walking into any so called "clone clinic" and certainly not accepted anything that looked shitty. When I went there I looked over each clone hardcore and took my time because I figured returning them would be a battle.

Should try to get clones from a friend and not a dispo that doesn't care about quality and just wants to sell cuts.

Now all that being said, you should post a link to their WT page so we can all go bomb their boards and i bet if enough of us do it they will refund ur girls money

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I gotta say I have never been to this dispo, but this story is being repeated a lot all over the N. Cali area...hell I had a friend go to Harborside and got some clones that were true crap. I met the owner ( or one of them?) a few years ago, total d*ck, I was trying to introduce him to a potential investor from Carmel, CA. with some seriously deep pockets, man did he fuck that up.

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
While I agree this place is absurdly unprofessional, in the future there are multiple things you could of done to not put yourself in that position in the first place.

So why did you accept them in the first place if they were the weakest clones you have ever seen?

you didn't notice this when you were at PO picking out 24 clones?

I've gotten cuts there years ago and had no issues but they are far from organized and friendly. No communication, shitty customer service,etc but as a self proclaimed experienced grower you should of been skeptical walking into any so called "clone clinic" and certainly not accepted anything that looked shitty. When I went there I looked over each clone hardcore and took my time because I figured returning them would be a battle.

Should try to get clones from a friend and not a dispo that doesn't care about quality and just wants to sell cuts.

Now all that being said, you should post a link to their WT page so we can all go bomb their boards and i bet if enough of us do it they will refund ur girls money

that is nice of you to offer, but they have already offered a refund.

also, have a friend with some clones, nothing crazy special but it'll do.

i wasn't the one who picked out the clones, they picked them for her, because she didn't know what she was looking for, i guess....

lesson learned

RedReign

IMO, the guys at PO are TOO nice. If the clone was alive when it left their shop, and it died in your possession, it's on you. It's not PO's responsibility to hold your hand.

If I owned a clone shop and someone came back complaining about clones that died on them, I'd tell them to FUCK OFF.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Dude you so fucked up those clones....funny shit how your blaming shitty growing skillz on P.O... How come I have gotten many cuts from them and never once had a problem? BTW if you have taken a trillion of your own clones...what a shame you have no mother plants of anything lol

TRA1NWRECK

word. I know the guys at PO also and they are nice dudes. I didnt want to put that on blast, but I have never been bummed with anythi9ng they have ever given me. Check out my Skywalker pics bro! those were PO cuts!

dr.roots

I work at PO, and i totally remember this situation... Firstly i want to apologize if po truly caused an inconvenience. The community is far more important to us than you make it seem. Oldmanjim, we still appreciate you and respect you... I know when you finally do your investigation on what really went down with your friend "S"... you will know that it wasn't us, but her poor growing skills.

She came in and completly was clueless of anything that had to do with plants.. "A" was helping her and when he came back to the clone room to grab clones he said "man, i really need some very well rooted BBK's, i have a feeling she doesn't have a full idea on how to grow. I dont want her to come back for replacements"

I remember him explaining to her, and she would always pause and say "hold on let me call my friend"...

when she came back after she completely messed the clones up, she says " i did everything my friend said to do", we asked her "and what was that your friend told you to do?" She replied "well, i took them and put them under a light, then i gave them some tap water because the cube was dry"

Then it was explained to her to "TRANSPLANT" your clones ASAP when you get to your grow location. We asked her how she grows and she said "i got dirt", so we explained for her to get COCO instead, and transplant right away... because most of them just looked super PH locked and dry as a bone BUT STILL ALIVE.

EXACT WORDS. 44 seed co, and a few others along with members were there...

This really sucks to see, we do our best so we dont get ANY kind of posts like these... we know how it works, and were planning on staying in the community for a while.. why would we completely crap all over where we sleep?

It is NEVER our intentions to do anything negative to anyone. No point... "a quick buck" is not what PO is about... specially for 24 clones?

we even made her new replacement clones in which was supposed to be ready thursday free, even after the tap water story. You guys completely forgot about these or what? I think "A" posted a thread on weedtracker about your replacement order( no names), you clearly let us know you were not picking it up and it and now its free to anyone that will post/call to reserve...

headiez247

shut the fuck up Donny
Veteran
I work at PO, and i totally remember this situation... Firstly i want to apologize if po truly caused an inconvenience. The community is far more important to us than you make it seem. Oldmanjim, we still appreciate you and respect you... I know when you finally do your investigation on what really went down with your friend "S"... you will know that it wasn't us, but her poor growing skills.

She came in and completly was clueless of anything that had to do with plants.. "A" was helping her and when he came back to the clone room to grab clones he said "man, i really need some very well rooted BBK's, i have a feeling she doesn't have a full idea on how to grow. I dont want her to come back for replacements"

I remember him explaining to her, and she would always pause and say "hold on let me call my friend"...

when she came back after she completely messed the clones up, she says " i did everything my friend said to do", we asked her "and what was that your friend told you to do?" She replied "well, i took them and put them under a light, then i gave them some tap water because the cube was dry"

Then it was explained to her to "TRANSPLANT" your clones ASAP when you get to your grow location. We asked her how she grows and she said "i got dirt", so we explained for her to get COCO instead, and transplant right away... because most of them just looked super PH locked and dry as a bone BUT STILL ALIVE.

EXACT WORDS. 44 seed co, and a few others along with members were there...

This really sucks to see, we do our best so we dont get ANY kind of posts like these... we know how it works, and were planning on staying in the community for a while.. why would we completely crap all over where we sleep?

It is NEVER our intentions to do anything negative to anyone. No point... "a quick buck" is not what PO is about... specially for 24 clones?

we even made her new replacement clones in which was supposed to be ready thursday free, even after the tap water story. You guys completely forgot about these or what? I think "A" posted a thread on weedtracker about your replacement order( no names), you clearly let us know you were not picking it up and it and now its free to anyone that will post/call to reserve...

thanks for the clarification, makes more sense now.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
can i get one of those tahoes that are sittin there? lol p.o. has never done me dirty(although im convinced there was a mix up when i picked up that FREE chem d teen that was labled "cd" it's some straight dank and i fully consider it a keeper regardless). I've just been callin it chem deezy for the phuck of it

p.s. im the dude that threw the louies in the trash can on the side of the 14fwy a couple months back...any plans on droppin more louie cuts in the not so distant future? also I'm very interested in your valley og, just wanted some more info on it(like did it possibly get sourced from the same place as your sour dubb?)

Liter of Cola

I would like to post my experience with progressive options clones

Went to their place last month got some clones with my friend who is new to growing, I am an experienced grower from norcal. I have cloned 1000's of plants myself, and I'm defiantly not new to growing.

as soon as the clones got back to the grow location i noticed they all had purple stems (obvious magnesium deficency) try to give them sometime to recover a week later most of them are dead.... Drove back to Pacimoa (day after labor day, they never pick up the phone to say if they are open or closed, drive all the way out there and they aren't even there so drive 2 hours in traffic for no reason) to get them replaced after 70% of them were wilted and dead, and they refuse to replace them. They tell her to put them into soil and claim that they will revive themselves... soil doesn't revive dead plants!!! lol never has never will, besides, that defeats the purpose if you are grwing in hydro.

I did everything I could to resolve this issue before exposing their shenanigans on the internet. called, emailed

at this point i private message them to explain what happened hoping to get through to someone, I was appoligized to for I quote "being a dick" , offered replacements and told everything would be fixed. At this point I was a bit agitated that it took this long for the clones to be replaced after driving from venice to pacomia 3 times wasting more money, but at least the problem was solved... called to arrange for pickup of replacement clones and we were told "THEY CHANGED THEIR MIND"! are you kidding me?!?!?!!? im done with this place , and I will continue to warn people about their HORRIBLE customer service! Plus, the guys behind the counter were too "medicated" to remember to give my friend her reccomendation back and she had to drive out there AGAIN to get it back!!!!!!!!

So i will avoid this place like the plague and tell all my grower friends not to come here.... all they care about is taking peoples money.... low quality clones doesn't cut it in my book for 12$ a pop (which isn't even a good price for HEALTHY clones)

here they are a few days after they were put into the veg room (16 light T-5 badboy, drip system, 4x4 tray)

look at the spider mite damage, poor internodal spaceing, obvious SEVERE magnesium deficeny, and they were BARELY "rooted"

View Image
View Image
View Image

Here they are a few days later, dead as a doorknob!

View Image
View Image

Just so you know I am not some noob grower, LOOK IN MY GALLERY! I have pictures from my previous grows, and even other clones that are perfectly healthy and happy with NO BUGS, TONS OF INTERNODAL GROWTH, NO DEFICENCYS, GREEN AND HAPPY :) the PO clones nearly infected my healthy cuts!

I have posted about this problem before, and Progressive Options dosn't allow people who get ripped off to warn the rest of the growers out there about their low-quality clones and bad customer service. so i come here to IC mag, where I know my voice will be heard..... on their own forum they only let their "friends" post pictures of the decent clones they give them...

... anyway you've been warned. don't go there, and if you go there now, don't go there anymore they need to wake up and realize that you can't keep peoples money and give them plants that die. thats not what medical marijuana about i could expect that kind of service from a sketchball but not an "established" clone nursery.

OVERWATERING

The_Protege

In b4 the bin :woohoo:

Why are you posting this shit on ICMAG ?

How this thread has lasted for 19 months is a miracle...

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
uhhhhhh
6mos?

you mean 18?!?

Im not gonna ask you how many grams are in a pound hahahahaha

just giving you shit....

Latest posts

Latest posts