What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So...what's up today?

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Morning all. Gardening again first thing. Watching the news right now....what a shit storm. We are experiencing some very volatile time my friends. Every day is a new chapter in shaping where this country is going.

Think I will just go hide in my basement.

Smith111

Morning all. Gardening again first thing. Watching the news right now....what a shit storm. We are experiencing some very volatile time my friends. Every day is a new chapter in shaping where this country is going.

Think I will just go hide in my basement.

Sorry, couldn't hear you through my basement door. :laughing:

przcvctm

Pute, which Sweettooth version did you grow recently? Did you sample it? If so, what did you think of it?

I've got GFxBB seeds that are getting old that I might try to germ next month.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Afternoon. Ahhhh......just finished downstairs. Culled, up-potted and fed all the ladies. Next round needs some seasoning and will be ready to flip as soon as there is room. Am starting to run low on Golden Pineapple and Diesel. Only have one Sweet Tooth in flower so more is needed there. Damn, that stuff smells like a peach bowl fizz.......

@ przcvctm......At the other place i put in a request in the wish list thread for Sweet Tooth last summer. Both Big and Freehealer responded and sent seeds. They are both #3. I popped 4 on Big's first because he said they were 10 years old just to see if I could get them to germinate. Got all 4 seeds to take .... 3 turned out to be males.

The one female is 40 days in and some nanners are showing up. I cut them off and just checked the trich's. They are cloudy with some amber starting to show...thinking I will flush here in a couple of days and harvest before this gets out of hand.

I have had nanners and seeds show up on some of my OG's right before harvest but never this soon. Will keep a close eye on her and let you know how it turns out.

Nice day so I am thinking about taking a walk. Need to clear my head....lots of drama going on.

picture.php

St. Phatty

Heard 2 loud thumping sounds early in the morning, coming from the office.

It sounded ominous.

Poor little kitty got caught in some flypaper !

There was a strange misting rain over-night, the kind that doesn't leave any moisture on my informal rain gauges (plastic kitty litter pans that were left outside to de-smell. I have about 4, try to keep 2 inside with cedar shavings.)

Will harvest the semi-air-bud Grape OG cross. Nice Sativa buds, but no one-ouncers, all gram or 2 gram size buds.

Then I will just have to do mold-watch on the Blue OG cross.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Happy Shatterday. Like you Phatty I will be harvesting Golden Pineapple today. That will leave 3 hanging in the dry/cure tent. Thinking Wednesday I will start my dry trim. That means that next week my scissors and I will become real friendly again. Glad though as the jars are needing filling again.

Looking like a football day and baseball evening. Dodgers pulled one out last night. I fell asleep and didn't see it. If they don't win again tonight the series is over.....Boston is to strong for LA to come back in Bean Town.....

Gonna be in the mid 70's here. Thinking I should put more water down on the lawn...hate turning on the system again....maybe use a hose....

Thinking I will fill my cup and go down and start chopping....

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Morning all. Thinking we all need to take a chill pill today. Everywhere I go there is hate. Not me. I am gonna look at the world and here as well through rose colored glasses.....at least today.

When you pour a glass of wine it is either half full or half empty. I look at it as being half full and savor what is there....not half empty and not much left.

I guess the TOU doesn't mean shit....all we do is insult each other on here.

St. Phatty

attachment.php

Sounded Like it was raining off & on all night.

This is how much rain there was - less than 1/4 inch.

Second pic is Blue OG cross, Sativa leaning.

How many of you would harvest, if the forecast was "showers today & tonight", and the concern about grow-rips was low ? -- This is not a very commercial plant.

attachment.php

I'm thinking I will let the weather decide. Decent chance the sun will come out & dry these buds.

100% chance I'd rather not deal with visible bud mold.

Attachments

• IMG_20181028_080159_+__.jpg
    IMG_20181028_080159_+__.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20181028_080739_+__.jpg
    IMG_20181028_080739_+__.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 19

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Got the irrigation system all blown out for the winter, 6 zones covering an acre of grass.

Looks like a Rhode Island Red.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
We've got 16 and a couple of RI Reds too. Ours are pretty tame and will jump up in your lap. We've had the sex links too in the past.

St. Phatty

We've got 16 and a couple of RI Reds too. Ours are pretty tame and will jump up in your lap. We've had the sex links too in the past.

My White Silkie pecked me dead on in the right eye, leaving a scratch and a pocket of blood on the cornea.

Have to be very careful not to let children get too close to wild birds.

They peck anything white, teeth or eye.

Generally I like them and enjoy feeding them. The younger Barred Rock rooster is very friendly. I make it a point to walk around him, because I want him to feel he is the King Bird, even if the other rooster has other ideas.

I let the Barred Rock rooster have a few quick pecks at the outdoor cats' canned cat food, he really likes that.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Ours are big on spaghetti and the cheapest bread we can find. Meal worms are big too. We like chilling with them and having treat time. When we call them the whole flock comes running full speed out of the woods. It's unbelievable to see.

St. Phatty

Sounded like it rained for 2 hours.

Looked at kitty litter pans with flat bottoms that were left outside - less than 1/4 inch.

It's like Hollywood Rain or something.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Happy Moanday. Beautiful sunrise. Red sky at morning....sailors take warning....red sky at night....sailors delight....with that said there is a storm coming...looking like the little one's are gonna be cold Wednesday night....

My Lemon Betty has been hanging for 5 days now and I think they have dried sufficiently to start a dry trim. Kind of glad as it gives me something to do today. Probably still a little wet but I have a lot of trimming this week and am anxious to get started.

Congrats to Boston even though I am gonna have to listen to their fans talk trash but they deserve to be World Champs....

Hope we get the moisture that mostly missed you Phatty. Sure is dry here.

I have 30 minutes till the lights pop on....breakfast and another cup of java....

7thson

Walking the dogs,drinking beer,and getting high.

Gardens r all takin care of.

I do hate how foliar feeding makes the plants look!The weed plants anyway.

St. Phatty

Ours are big on spaghetti and the cheapest bread we can find. Meal worms are big too. We like chilling with them and having treat time. When we call them the whole flock comes running full speed out of the woods. It's unbelievable to see.

I had 18 birds at the beginning of the summer, down to about 10. Free-ranging on the edge of 100 square miles of forest, when our road has some of the only water sources available, it takes its toll.

I buy the cheap bread and throw it to them when I take the cat outside to climb trees.

You guys who can smoke pot are lucky.

I made Indica cookies today. Same cookie dough but about twice as dense as the Sativa cookies. One small piece weighs 9 grams, comparably sized Sativa cookie weighed about 4 grams.