What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So...what's up today?

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Evening.....damn it's cold. You can sure tell when the wind is coming out of the North. Just finished dinner and getting ready to watch some Basketball.

Processed kief today....will do hash next time.

Took a nice walk and Jacuzzi after I am now pleasantly stoned and looking forward to getting more stoned....

EsterEssence

Veteran
Gonna be windy today so I'll trim till it's time for my mani, pedi. A few puffs and a hand and foot rub does wonder for the neuropathy...

St. Phatty

Evening.....damn it's cold. You can sure tell when the wind is coming out of the North. Just finished dinner and getting ready to watch some Basketball.

Amazing what a difference 15 degrees makes for us humans - and many plants.

It went from the low 40's, to the high 20's this morning. One of the chicken's butts was covered with frost, but at least she survived 'mountain lion watch' last night.

Today is a good day to buy Silver for those who are into it. Gold Silver ratio back up to 85.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Morning all. Getting ready for an IC Mag hook up. Just made copies (strain reviews) of all the strains I am currently growing.

Thinking I am not gonna bring any cuts or starts with me as it will be below freezing in the car. I only live a few minutes from the bar and will go and get them after so they are nice and healthy.

Have a bit of gardening first. Some need fed and some need water....I need to get this done quick so I can focus on the other days activities.
@ Phatty, good luck on buying silver. I have thought about precious metals in the past but have never able to pull the trigger. Wife talks me out of it. Both good and bad imo. I invest in real estate and rental properties.

Hope all have a good day. Will report on what happened today....

St. Phatty

@ Phatty, good luck on buying silver. I have thought about precious metals in the past but have never able to pull the trigger. Wife talks me out of it. Both good and bad imo. I invest in real estate and rental properties.

What kind of beer & whiskey do you like to chill with ?

Re Silver - I remember the first time I bought it as an adult. The price jumped about 2% or fell 2%. I had agreed to buy some bars from a co-worker in defense-world and it slightly freaked me when the price changed so fast. Co-worker had nothing to do with it, wasn't a scam (except for the US gov. and its admitted 'Strong Dollar' policy, another story), and that's the way the market behaves.

Simple things like doing a transaction during "quiet time" (east coast 5:15 PM to 6 PM) help a lot there.

Also it is usually the opposite of the socially popular trade. Which for the time since 2008/9, has been buying Amazon, even with a PE over 100. People will probably get more approval from their friends for selling Silver at the bottom, "oh you finally got rid of that dog", instead of buying it near the bottom & way below the cost of production.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Evening.

@ phatty....beer, Modelo Negro....no brown whiskey for me. Upsets my stomach. I like good sipping vodka.

Interesting points and have considered them. But, I have heard that commissions on buying and selling are high. Another reason....I would by gold/silver in case of gov't shut down. But wouldn't having something like food and clothing be a more valuable trade for someone in need. Yo cant eat gold....just a thought.

I partied my brains out today. Good time at the bar with IC Mag members. Had to cut it short as it was date night with the wife....gotta keep the little woman happy.

Back from dinner sipping on vodka and smoking what ever is in my pipe.

Great day......

St. Phatty

But, I have heard that commissions on buying and selling are high.

One of my favorite dealers just raised his premium to $1 over spot. Most I will pay is 70 cents.

Also, Silver American Eagles are pretty but you usually only get back 50 cents of the $2 or $3 premium, when you sell them.

The only way to figure it out, is to wade in - with small purchases.

And to learn from one's mistakes. Like spending $200 on Lottery Tickets :woohoo:

St. Phatty

Today is my consultation for my colonoscopy, sounds like no fun...

Are they pushing you to have a sedated colonoscopy ?

That adds an extra $700 for the anaesthesiologist.

Having had a wide-awake colonoscopy in about 2002, I know the sedated part (general anaesthesia) is 100% unnecessary. It's just a revenue boosting measure, AKA another way to rob the overly trusting American medical consumer.

Plus they propose to use Propofol - the same sh.t that killed Michael Jackson.

The basic procedure - sticking a camera snake up your butt to look for cancerous & pre-cancerous growths - is not bad.

Since the 00's, they have taken a very simple procedure and added cost, complexity, and risk.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Morning all. Moving a bit slow today. I ain't never had to much fun, but I came close yesterday.

Cutting down Sweet Tooth today. The vicious cycle continues. I have a friend coming by first thing for a visit and I'm not ready....like I said moving slow. More coffee!!!

Colonoscopy...I have had two. My insurance covered both. Once on medicare, at least my plan, it is preventive maintenance and didn't cost a thing. I was out both times....so I don't remember a thing.
When the anesthesiologist asks about smoking marijuana....SAY NO!!! I was dumb enough to be honest and admit....guy went into melt down....opened a hole new line of questioning and and from then on he was an ass. I'm cleaner than Kleenex and good for 10 more years....I will be in my late 70's by then and may pass...

@ Phatty. I have heard you have to be real careful on buying gold/silver. Scares me. I don't like doing anything with $$$ that I am not totally on top of. I am in the process of making another real estate deal when the right one comes by.

My friend just pulled up outside....time to go to work....

EsterEssence

Veteran
Thanks for the heads up info on the colonoscopy, my ins covers it all so sense I am such a wimp when it comes to dr i guess I'll let them put me out. Well if the mention of cannabis riled them up I guess I won't mention microdosing vitamin P. I'm going to go have a bowl of cereal and watch Hopolong Cassidy, and pretend I'm 10 years old again...

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Happy Shatterday. Sunny and warm with a storm moving in later. Thinking about putting down some winter fertilizer in the yard. That is pretty much a wrap in summer outdoor activities for the year. Everything else is done.

I can now totally concentrate on my indoor activities. Need to build up a war chest so I can shut down to one light again next summer. That gives me more time to to the outside chores again.

@ Easter. Even though it sounds pretty invasive the worst thing about a colonoscopy is
drinking the prep. First time for me it was two gallons in the evening the second I had to split it up. Half in the evening and then up at 4 am and drank the other half......pain and it tastes like crap...

Garden is set. I did some pruning earlier but now football is on the menu....

I will be in and out all day....

St. Phatty

My cat hissed at me.

He was playing with the female cat on my neighbor's land.

They were having a good time, and getting further & further up to where I would lose control over them because there's a blackberry stand there.

So I brought him inside and as he was sitting in the kitchen he hissed really loudly. First time ever.

I don't mind at all because it means he REALLY wants to go play there & explore. It is a safe zone - a neighbor that does not shoot cats.

I have one neighbor who blames the near 100% infant mortality during the dry summers on the pet cats in the neighborhoods. I am waiting till he has a moment of rational thought and I can convince him to lift the informal Fatwa he has pronounced on all outdoor cats.

Anyway, once the Fatwa is lifted, Pasta Man can play with the un-named female cat all he wants.

Picture shows Quality Habitat. Cats love the combination of old cars, old boats, blackberry thickets with birds, loads of bugs & grasshoppers to play with.

attachment.php

Attachments

• quality-habitat.jpg
    quality-habitat.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 14

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
well happy 11 11, if there is suck a thing ,ok is slowly working there way into mmj , there busting people saying there plants are older than the law ,lol miss those fully buddedplants arnt 15 days old ! there right ,but , who cares now?well i guess they do ,lol, glad i decided to wait it out ,i have to rob a bank to get the 2500 up for the proper paper work ,mmj card is 250 , but i want my commercial ticket ,so easy goes it , as i am know , and get flir flyovers on cold nites ,hopefully i come up with a way to fund myself and stay out of jail

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Evening all.

@ Big....yup there is a storm moving in. You should post more....35,000 at the other place....you should give us a few more...

@ wamtaknow, amazing how much everything costs now days

Sat night and I am watching live MMA from Denver....Go Cowboy....

gladysvjubb

Veteran
I am looking for a younger chick who is hip. I'm coming up on 70 Jan 1. I got suckered in to this site IgetNaughty.com. It is all a come on and ripoff. I had like 5 different charges show up on my debit card from unkown to me sources. These supposed broads ask you to purchase a "SAFE CARD" to guarantee you are who you say you are. NEVER, EVER do it. It is a tangled web of deceit. And that fucking match.com is full of assholes. Fucking broads that think their shit don't stink. I went out with one broad for lunchtime. She misrepresented herself. Her picture was about 12 years and 50 lbs. lighter. She was on the fucking cell with Rachel her niece having a nervous breakdown over her dope dealing Negro boyfriend who beat her up. I knew I was way in over my head. I paid for the meal after she swizzled down 2 beers and beat fucking feet out of the city. I have always had real good looking pussy. Just getting a little bit older.

Mr.Miner

Cold, clear day here today. Hitting the gym in a little bit for a run, then getting some breakfast/coffee/newspaper at my local spot. Afterwards I'm hitting the road with my dog to explore the backroads and find some apple pies or something like that.

Fallen leaves are everywhere here today but they are going to have to wait.