What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So what is the deal with phylos these days?

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
And Reeferman i think.. i know their main line they were running was basically love potion they bought from him.

GWpharma suck hard.. they rip ppl off just because they have a sneaky patent on the dispenser that doses exactly.

F

Fermented

Agreed and one wonders where they got their original genetics...? Well not really..

From the same place you (indirectly) got yours from...from the pioneer of modern cannabis strains : Sam Skunkman.

and let me get this right, Sam and GW are the bad guys because they brought the first widely accepted cannabis medicines to the world and patented their inventions so thieves and their lawyers can't steal them?.

I assume Sam was well paid in GW shares for the genetics they used, Good for you Sam, I hope you got a great deal out of it.

and I also hope that Sam comments in this thread about his current thoughts on Phylos as he encouraged (dead, heat treated, non-viable) samples to be sent anonymously to this company.

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Agreed and one wonders where they got their original genetics...? Well not really..

From the same place you (indirectly) got yours from...from the pioneer of modern cannabis strains : Sam Skunkman.

and let me get this right, Sam and GW are the bad guys because they brought the first widely accepted cannabis medicines to the world and patented their inventions so thieves and their lawyers can't steal them?.

I assume Sam was well paid in GW shares for the genetics they used, Good for you Sam, I hope you got a great deal out of it.

and I also hope that Sam comments in this thread about his current thoughts on Phylos as he encouraged (dead, heat treated, non-viable) samples to be sent anonymously to this company.

Before you start running your mouth do some research on GWpharma pal.

They aint benevolent. These suits are selling the plant and our human right to have it down the river..

All you dumb dumbs in the states seem to forget you're a tiny percentage of dumb dumbs on this insane asylum planet and for all the rest of us this plant is 100% illegal still but bastards like GW get a license to act like crown pirates and subvert that basic human right to produce our own medicine.. they coenable a state of prohibition and they arent helping cannabis or sufferers.

GW charge ungodly amounts for their products because of their patents which helps no one..They are categorically fat, white, privileged capitalist thieves with no morals simply out to make buck who could not give less of a fuck about cannabis or sufferers.

Edit:

Wow my bad and apologies! I see you were referring to greywolf not GWpharma. I really dont like GWpharma.

Last edited:

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran

Genetics they're using is different.One Thai variety i think for the THC and a Turkish variety for the CBD, mixed together in a specific ratio for Sativex production.
3 bottles of 10 ml cost about €312 ($346).Quite expensive if it not insured and it is only effective for 40% of the people, but still more than any other regular medicine.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
He's commented in another thread about the Phylos issue...
Here's his post regarding phylos
FYI I have all but given up on Phylos, they have other goals then my interest in Cannabis Evolution and Relationships, but FYI I only sent them extracted DNA no living materials they could steal, I also sent them many of my varieties DNA, focused on Landraces to help explore my interest in Evolution and Relationships. I am glad I tried, nothing ventured nothing gained.....

-SamS

troutman

Seed Whore
Here's his post regarding phylos

So is Skunkman saying he's not going to hang around Robert Clarke who is with Phylos anymore?

Nice try. :laughing:

I imagine a thief caught red-handed could tell the police and the Judge that he was just
testing out the security of the company for their own good and was not really stealing.

Henry_420

This is worth your time.
Especially pay attention from 11:00 all the way to 16:00.

Phylos CEO basically explains how they acquired the data they needed from their testing clients.

He goes on explaining how this aggregated data now creates a barrier to entry protecting them from competition.

Their board of advisors are specifically appointed to facilitate a future acquisition (upon federal legalization) by one of the Big 4 Ag companies, which are Syngenta, Dow Dupont, Bayer and BASF.

We need an open source breeding license !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7DHkfT8Oh0

Zapadra

GW as in GreyWolf, Don't start dropping bad vibes on GW like some NOOB!

Use the preferred NOMENCLATURE DUDE! WTF!

GW PHARMA, I think one might find a international registered and trademarked company commands more "nomenclature" than a forum handle.

Dog Star

Veteran
So all this varieties that exist they will exchange and made their own by simply
manipulation on some gene....

great plan..

but now is clean as daylight what is a their agenda..

they have trust inside cannabis community.. did you hear that?? ;D LOL

herbgreen

Veteran
Soil king interview with Mowgli from Phylos.

Phylos Bioscience "Industry Insiders" With Mowgli

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8OMdFwH5LA

This guy stopped by soil king to dig yet a deeper hole for himself

Oh, hell no....No Way I have never heard such an insulting pack of lies in recent history

This guy has really got nerve to think he can just shake his little snow globe and everything is cool

You payed money for them to have your data to be used in their advanced system that they want to apply to the big canna Ag and get a piece of it....not for you....Nothing for you....For himself

They got everyone on that galaxy to pay for it and brags about it in that presentation

He is super proud of rippin' you off comin' and goin'.....Some piece of work!

That galaxy never makes sense anyway Its a gimmick bigtime

And this guy stands up at one of the cups and say to the winner "well nice try but it turns out what you submitted is just green crack"

Who says? you? the galaxy? the reference juxaposition data point?

WTF and people believe this clown....Ive never listened much to this character but in two seconds I pull a bad vibe off him... Bad juju all around

Shit can this bozo.

Latest posts

Latest posts