Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Genius

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • You Name One!

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
G

. . . .

Which of the above parents would you like to see focus on in the year 2006,by Reservoir Seeds?

. . . .

15Ad0000002.jpg

Delta Nine

Would be awesome to see what you could do with some good Kush Rezdog, your work on Sour Diesel rocks man.... :joint:

I voted for the SC IBL ... dutch passions version is not very stable and IMHO it would be nice to see something "Sweet" in your offerings as we all love the "Sour" ....

BTW , i just started my SD v3's last nite ..... wish me luck :D

All the best Rez.

O H

:Bolt:

G

OG KUSH HANDS-FUCKIN-DOWN.

I can't even imagine the dankness that would be amongst the masses then...

KillBillbuds

With the hard work & dedication you've shown with the Dies....I'd have ta choose OG Kush. Nobody out there providing a stable source of this strain. With you workin on it... we, the consumers, can feel more comfortable buying your beans, than say Orgnkd's S1(unfortunately I'm one of those suckers). Not so sure bout Suge's Kush crosses. Gonna try Reef's King'sKross. I guess my point is that I trust your genetics Rez and would love ta see ya work on an OG Kush IBL. Good luck with whatever ya decide! Peace

G

i really gotta say you choose. i mean you got access to em all just go with your gut. work on what you think deserves it. im sure people will be linin up around the block no matter what you choose.

G

I have to vote for the OG...mainly because Rez is one of the FEW people I can trust in this game and if he says its og...U know its OG....

For growers like me, who depend on honest breeders to bring us high profile strains....there is NO ONE that I would rather see release the OG than Rez.

To see the same level of dedication to a OG project that we have seen with the SD line, would be out of this world!!

Peace/JBP

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
You are a trusted source for excellent seed stock. Why not work on them all and provide us, the canna masses, with the best,elusive beans we could possibly obtain. I know my suggestion is a stretch, but you have access to some of the best, hard to obtain strains that the rest or most of us can only dream about having in our secret gardens. What ever you decide to spend your time and resources on will be of the highest quality and we know it. So rock on dawg and keep on bringing us the best.

G

mmmmmmm sour strawberry sounds tasty :canabis: of course a willy d rerun would be nice they put some nice colas out :joint:
chat ya later clips

mariman

Funny, the first thing that I thought was genius, and the second og kush. Looks like I am not the only one!!! :wave:

Kush :woohoo: is gonna be my vote. Both are legendary. A stable og kush line of seeds has never been available. Why not both?!lol

If this is difficult for us to decide, I can only imagine how difficult it is for you!

How cool it is that we have an online magazine that allows us to share this info with eachother!

Take care Rez
M

Last edited:

cpt.kush

i was going to vote strawberry cough ...but then the thought of you working on the og...man that could be dangerous..in a good way !