What's new

So, this is where I ended up!

Unca Walt

420club
Most bank branches are a waste of $ for banks. Most anything that a person wants from a bank can be done online or at an ATM. You. are. fear. mongering.
Take a look at the stock exchanges. Hardly anybody there, compared to yesteryear, but who's crying wolf at that? Japan's exchange area is practically ghost town, compared to how it was a few years ago, yet the transactions live on. get a grip.
Let's. just. save. that. one. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
It’s cold and overcast today, I’m not really feeling like going outside but that’s part of life. I didn’t go to the gym over the Thanksgiving weekend and I fear that I’m going to feel like an old man today when I get there. I hope everybody has a great week.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
hey Pute , can you combine a few of these Threads or lock them?……I get to confused and sometimes I do not know which thread I am in…Old Farts , Misfits , Ended Up Here…….

im so dizzy , my head is spinning’…
I have no power and don't do that anymore...call the guy!

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I have no power and don't do that anymore...call the guy!

are you kidding me!

I am still gun shy and shell shocked from the last war

nesides , they are your Threads , not mine…..hard to keep up with them all is all I am saying

BubbasPlace

hey Pute , can you combine a few of these Threads or lock them?……I get to confused and sometimes I do not know which thread I am in…Old Farts , Misfits , Ended Up Here…….

im so dizzy , my head is spinning’…
Ok. Put down the pipe, now that uh ..wellnutz I forgot where I was going with this. Continue as you were...

Latest posts

Latest posts