What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So this is what $55 an 8th is?

ogrefugee

Official Tree Taster
Veteran

*this is only about 1/3 of the bag, it ended up weighing 4 grams, which is only fair because it isn't completely dried (or cured!).

the taste is... not very strong at all, but ok i guess. better than beasters, just not a lot of it. of course the potency is there (anything that gets me stoned off .1g is acceptable in my book).

this bag reminds me why i don't buy these things more often (there supposedly is much better stash floating around, or at least coming down the river)

:fsu:

G

Whenever there are set prices on stuff(like when I lived in Tx), any kind of sensi(for the most part) would be considered "dro"(even organic bio) and sold for $400+/oz. I'm glad it gets you stoned. At least it wasn't a waste.

ogrefugee

Official Tree Taster
Veteran
Time2Unite said:
looks too spendy to me, but as long as you get stoned i guess it's ok

yep, but this is the first "expensive" weed i have bought in about 5 months. prices are really shooting up here.

this stuff was only $40. It had a good taste (hints of fruit/blueberry) and potency to match.

Guest423

Veteran
yeah prices around here for standard nugs are $50 an eighth...sometimes really good, sometimes not so good...but it's always $50....then whenever something excellent comes around it's $60 an eighth....i remember buying skunk just 10 years ago for $25 an eighth and it was better then the $60 an eighth stuff now days....bag size, smell, taste, overall everything was better i think

aeric

Veteran
What matters is the high of course but it kinda looks like u got ripped off...surely there's better deals for that level than 55 1/8. 'Round here for 55 it wouldn't look as messy for one. Kinda looks like they did the ol' ziplick compression trick to cover up thier mid-level trim job. I'd be happy with that for 45 though, but oh well that's being picky.

Last edited:
G

So this is what $55 an 8th is?
not on my block! :rasta:
6900pain_medz3464578-thumb.jpg

aeric

Veteran
T2U: lol it's still better than the "curved flatbud from from a mexican tire" trick

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
I don't understand why people charge so much for bud. $55 is rip off IMO. I would sell it for like $40 for an 1/8. The only way I would pay $55 for an 1/8 if it was some rare bud that was really hard to get then I would shell out some cash but other then that hell no. Most of the time it's still wet and leafy. The last time I bought high grade bud was about 2 years ago. I paid $100 for a quarter and it was some good shit but still not worth the money.

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
i got 1/8 of blueberry for $40 hehe! verry nice high and berry nice flavor! just a lil fluffy! got it from a med club! good deal!

Guest423

Veteran
med clubs and over at the dam.....must be nice to wake up, get in your car and take a cruise down the road to decide what clones or bud you want to grow or smoke next.

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
Time2Unite said:
med clubs and over at the dam.....must be nice to wake up, get in your car and take a cruise down the road to decide what clones or bud you want to grow or smoke next.

That would be nice to choose from clones. All you would have to do is select what you want and go home and transplant it and start flowering it.

Guest423

Veteran
yeah, not to mention you get some of the "elite" clones that no one else can get unless your in the area or have good friends with contacts.

OGLicasto

Time2Unite said:

yea i love it...i love living in california because of this reason..

here is some jolly purple i picked up a little white ago..$45 1/8

ogrefugee

Official Tree Taster
Veteran
:) i bitched to my friend (he sold it to me) and he gave me $10 back, so i guess it was cool. plus the damn thing lasted 3 days between 2 people... we normally smoke 1/8th a day.

G

glad i dont haveto pay,
sucks everyone cant grow their own .
nycd here in my city which is called "diesel" has been the top dog
bout 2 or 3 years at 60 an 1/8th..
thats why i grow.peace guys

Latest posts

Latest posts