What's new

So that's why they call it The White...

Dragor

koopa - real nice results man! you probably got more than 10g's I'd say ;) a memorable (or maybe not? lol) winter break it shall be... I'm in the same boat as you, looking for a nice treat over the holiday break with my first White run :}

Babba - your White in dwc came out Ah-mazing man! Some of those bigger fan blades are even covered w trichs, sheesh, plus you got the calyxes to turn purple too! The White, done just right, great job man!

Q: 60-65 seems to be the magic number in flowering days... have read that the longer it matures the more flavor it develops, is this true? Where does the point of diminishing returns (loss of aroma/taste) lie? Also, how variable are the effects when pulled at 60 vs 65?

Last edited:

Lifebreather

Veteran
jjeeeEEEeeeeEeEeEEEeEezzzuss!

thats some sweet looking dank, koopa.

Lucid...man...

lemme put it this way: other weed---> :asskick: <--- the white.

hope i see this in Oregon sometime soon.

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
i busted out some white to some unsuspecting homies and they were blown away. amazing flavor even before a good cure and the shit is whiter than any weed i have ever seen period. i'll get some cured pics in a week.

as much as i love the pics from this strain, it always kills me it's still "clone only". you would figure SOMEONE would work on getting some of this to the public but until then...we wait. beautiful shots everybody.

Latest posts

Latest posts