picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Whats good Silver?
I just use 1 bottle Olivias clone solution and PH the rez to 5.8
Sometimes....when I have the funds, I use Silica Pro-Tekt as well.

Whats good Joint Op?
LOL! Ill have some for you to try in a week. I chop tonight or tomorrow evening.
I have about 10 seeds, so far, of the SLH x GG#4 or/and SLH x Tangie. Probably a mix of both.
A couple of the GG#4's got some nanners with viable pollin and so didnt the Tangie early on.
The SLH smells so freakin good. I cant wait to smoke that! I bet these beans turn out something special.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
HARVEST DAY!!! :woohoo:

Week 9 today. Im harvesting 1/2 the GG#4's and leaving the other 1/2 to finish for 1 more week. I want to see the dif between 9 and 10wk Glues.
The SLH's and Tangies are in flush mode now. 1 more week on the SLH's and 2 weeks left on the Tangies. I cant wait to try the SLH. Smells so dank and lemony. Very pungent lemon smell.
I bet it goes great X'd with the GG#4.
The veg growth on the SLH in soil is incredibly slooooow.
Even though it takes only 10 weeks to finish in flower.
Hoping the GG#4 adds some vigor while in veg. Def worth the effort as the smell is sooooo good. Just wish it grew faster in soil.
The SLH grows well in a hydro or DWC setup. Just not so good in soil.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
For this next run....Im doing these strains:
GG#4 - clone
Sour Dubb x Querkle - fem seed
SLH x GG#4 - fem seed
Tangie - clone
Stardawg x Biker - seed

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
damn jealous on the SLH. my buddy held the most amazing cut for years very similar to doubtripOG's story on post #4. high lasted for over four hours. perfect 50/50 flavor between roasted lemon and sandalwood incense.

late to the party but tagged up!

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
The Tangie is def a 12 wk strain. It smells really good. I think I found the pheno I would keep, as a headie smoke, but Im gonna smoke them all first before making the decision.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
The GG#4 came out really tasty this round. My 2nd run with her, 1st run fully indoors.
I noticed I had bigger buds when I vegged longer and used 5gln pots. Gonna do that this next round. 4 clones per pot lollipopped.

Got a good amount of smaller buds that are hard little rocks this run.
Only ph balanced tap water was used the entire time. No nutrients ever. They didnt get a full flush. Just heavily watered with unPH'd tap water. Smooth and tasty. Very loud smell. The first 1/2 of my harvy should be in jars by Fri.
I did harvest 2 plants at week 8 for my own personal headies. That just went in a jar yesterday.
So being smooth and tasty with no jar time just shows how well grown it was. Burns like a dream.

The GG#4 came out really tasty this round. My 2nd run with her, 1st run fully indoors.
I noticed I had bigger buds when I vegged longer and used 5gln pots. Gonna do that this next round. 4 clones per pot lollipopped.

Got a good amount of smaller buds that are hard little rocks this run.
Only ph balanced tap water was used the entire time. No nutrients ever. They didnt get a full flush. Just heavily watered with unPH'd tap water. Smooth and tasty. Very loud smell. The first 1/2 of my harvy should be in jars by Fri.
I did harvest 2 plants at week 8 for my own personal headies. That just went in a jar yesterday.
So being smooth and tasty with no jar time just shows how well grown it was. Burns like a dream.

sounds really nice mate. cant wait to try the GG#4 myself..

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
The SLH are still unfinished at week 12 today. The Tangies need another 2 weeks.
13 - 14 weeks for a mature, harvestable plant, is too long for my tastes. I dont think Ill be keeping any Tangies or SLH for my garden other than keeping the best cuts around for breeding later on down the line. I culled my SLH and am about to cull the 4x Tangies that are about 32" tall and in week 2 of flower.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I have an idea Im gonna 100% try out this next run with the GG#4.
Im taking those orange 5gln buckets from Home Depo and gonna put 4 clones of GG#4 in each, veg for 2 weeks, then flip. Ill put 28 buckets under 2x 600w lamps with 4 clones in each, lollipop the hell out of them and have a SOG with just top colas and a few nodes under each top. Hoping to kill it in the yield dept. I should be able to push out a lb a lamp.
Ill take pics asap.

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
I have two 13 weekers I'm running cuts of right now. I've heard long flowering seed plants sometimes mature a week or two earlier as clones. I hope that's the case for mine and yours as well!

that homer bucket gg4 sog idea sounds like a winner! can't wait to see pics of that glorious forest!

Latest posts

Latest posts