What's new

So I'm Trying a SCROG.....

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
6 cats!?!?!??

And I thought I was bad with 3 cats and a Chihuahua! :D (granted the dog is a recent addition)

Inspite of my cat's being housecats from birth, I won't allow them into my grow, they can gnaw on any of the excess clones they want to tho! ;)

The dog isn't allowed in the basement since she would gorge herself on cat food and become a little Chorizo sausage of a dog! :D (not to mention that she actually gets to go outside to potty, exposing her to all the pests that I know of in my vegie garden!)

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
Actually Canna it's 8 cats a Great Dane and a Standard Poodle. So we have a house full yeah it can be a zoo. But its fun when they all go ape shit together and race around the house.

pearlemae

Veteran
First Signs of Florescence

First Signs of Florescence

WWWHHOOHHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
We have flowers,:dance013:the pre flowers appeared yesterday:jump:,the girls have stretched quite a bit more than the last strains. These were already 2 ft tall or just about when I transplanted them. Seems that the stretch has slowed finally, at least I hope so. Both seem to me to be pretty leggy, compared to the last run, also the branches coming through the screen are lanky as hell. I hope the stems thicken up before the buds start to swell or it'll all be laying around. The LSD is on the right and the Trainwreck's on the left.
So here's some new pics you can see how far they've grown. I'm currently feeding the last of the Bio Thrive Vegan food, have to get some more or if anyone has a good organic nutes they use I'm open to suggestions. And a pic of my helper Wu Fat Chang.

:smoweed:

Last edited:

pearlemae

Veteran
I took these a few minutes ago. Its been three days since I saw first florescence but I'd say the flowers may have been there a tad bit longer, or the buds are growing like the weed it is. Here's some pictures.

Last edited:

LokiLoki

Oh man i love the feeling you get when those flowers starts to show for the first time.. I always get so impatient! :D

Looking good man!

pearlemae

Veteran
O.K. the week has flown by again. Thankfully it appears the stretch has finally stopped. These strains stretched a bunch more than the last run. The buds are growing nicely and everything looks good. Have one shoot thats hit the lights and gotten a little burn but thats no biggie cause there's a bunch of shoots in this scrog.
Here's the pictures.

:canabis::smoweed:

Attachments

• DSCN6122.JPG
    DSCN6122.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN6123.JPG
    DSCN6123.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCN6125.JPG
    DSCN6125.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCN6130.JPG
    DSCN6130.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN6133.JPG
    DSCN6133.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN6134.JPG
    DSCN6134.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCN6127.JPG
    DSCN6127.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 5
  • P4100020
    P4100020
    67.3 KB · Views: 20
  • DSCN6119.JPG
    DSCN6119.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCN6118.JPG
    DSCN6118.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 10

LetsSeeYa

Nice start to whats going to be a great yielder il bet! Only second try and mastering the method gives prop's!

Thanks for the grow show,

LSY

LokiLoki

Looking good!

Im no expert, but wouldn't it be good to bend down the tops which are higher than the others? To get a more even canopy.

Happy growing! :dance013:

pearlemae

Veteran
LSY It started with a fairly full screen. When I flipped the lights it seems they took off more than I expected. The tallest are about 7 inches at this point. I don't think they do much more now , the buds are growing and they will b

Last edited:

pearlemae

Veteran
LSY, :tiphat::thank you:

LokiLoki, I had pulled the shoots back through, but it really took off in the stretch, The tall ones are 7 inches or so and did most of that in the last week. There wasn't room to pull them all back. But yes thats the ideal way to go.

Killer, Thanks glad to have you stop n. I alway keep it HIGH.

pearlemae

Veteran
IT'S FRIDAY A WEEK GONE BY

IT'S FRIDAY A WEEK GONE BY

Wow , it's Friday already, time flies when your having fun. The plants are doing great. The buds are getting bigger daily, and it stinking pretty good. Real skunky, must be the Trainwreck cause the LSD didn't stink like this the last time I ran it. Pretty leggy, the shoots are taller
an I expected but the plants were a couple months old when I stuck them under the screen. Need to go to one of the local hydor shops and get some more bloom food this morning too. Here's pics I took this morning.:smoweed:

Attachments

• DSCN6148.JPG
    DSCN6148.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN6155.JPG
    DSCN6155.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN6156.JPG
    DSCN6156.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCN6164.JPG
    DSCN6164.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN6154.JPG
    DSCN6154.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCN6144.JPG
    DSCN6144.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN6145.JPG
    DSCN6145.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN6158.JPG
    DSCN6158.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN6166.JPG
    DSCN6166.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 4

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
heya Pearlmae! getting kinda crowded in the box.
how much more ya figure they'll be growing?
nice to be along wit' ya on this one.

pearlemae

Veteran
Trichrider, Glad to have you along for the ride. The first picture, tallest shoot in the center back as hit the light three or four times. It seems to have finally stopped going up. The lights have about 4 inches of up left, so I'm hoping they have stopped.
Stop by any time....:wave:

Sgt.Stedenko

Crotchety Cabaholic
Veteran
A bag of 100 pipecleaners is $1 at WallyWorld.
Great for training those stretchy stems and evening up the canopy.

pearlemae

Veteran
THREE WEEKS INTO FLOWER

THREE WEEKS INTO FLOWER

It's FRIDAY:dance013: another week flown by. The plants are gaining weight, it been 3 weeks since the pre flower appeared. So there's a ways to go, so just keep feeding the girls and watch em get fat. Boy the Trainwreck just plain reeks of skunky. Even with the carbon filter, it's a lot more than anything I've grown to date. Seems all the other strains are tame compared to the TW funk. Love it. Glad I have a fan in the window other wie the house would stink. But you go out side I don't smell anything standing in front of the fan.
Have a great week end every one thanks for looking in, heres some pice I just took.

Attachments

• DSCN6177.JPG
    DSCN6177.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCN6175.JPG
    DSCN6175.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCN6173.JPG
    DSCN6173.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCN6170.JPG
    DSCN6170.JPG