What's new

So I was the victim of a home invasion......

L

LadyCropSitter

Been hustling for 12 years? Yeah I started nickel and diming when I was 16 and worked my way to the top. I obviously took some time off in those 12 years for school and a little bit of work and travel. But really it's the last year that fucked up my paper situation. I ain't got time to explain myself to some paranoid ass closet growers anymore. Nor should I have to. Especially when it's nothing but hating going on. I got 20,40,50 lighters to design and build for people and money to make. To the people who posted words of encouragement and PM'd me. Thank you. Moral of the story? Take the hits and Keep it moving people just make sure to stay on your toes.

But really dude, where were you while your gf was home being robbed? My money says you were at the bar bragging to someone about your bad ass crop!

See what I mean? Dude likes to talk himself up!

B

BlazingSaddles

I was going to comment more on the fact that your've been hustlin for 12 years and are not financially secure yet but then i saw that lack of monies isnt the reason u cannot move but moreso the fukt up housing market.

That really does suck getting home invaded like that especially when your mrs is alone in the house she must have been very upset.

Somebody said in the first couple pages theres some "holes in your game" which i thought was extremely valid point to make. For this to happen clearly you have made some mistakes. They may have been only small errors on your part but these things can snowball in a short period of time.. For example add some desperation into the mix and people will do some fukt up shiiit!

Im not hear to kick you or anything other peeps have already done that lol.. I wish you all the best for the future Norcal this is your big lesson never put yourself into a situation where anything like this can ever happen again

Peace
BlazingSaddles

NOTB

man... it should be standard op...those dog's will kill your children 1 day......they always do.....they go nuts as fuck, one time i was at the local park and the "family'' pit bull tried ripping off the scalp of the "families" little girl?.....it took 6 of us to get that psycho of that little girl.....that "TUFF" badass dog was put to sleep in the worst possible way,we poured fish guts all over his ass ,then we tied him to a tree waaaaayyyyyy out in the hill's where only the bears roam.....ak justice man,women ,or beast.

B

BlazingSaddles

man... it should be standard op...those dog's will kill your children 1 day......they always do.....they go nuts as fuck, one time i was at the local park and the "family'' pit bull tried ripping off the scalp of the "families" little girl?.....it took 6 of us to get that psycho of that little girl.....that "TUFF" badass dog was put to sleep in the worst possible way,we poured fish guts all over his ass ,then we tied him to a tree waaaaayyyyyy out in the hill's where only the bears roam.....ak justice man,women ,or beast.

STFU NOTB u total piece of shit. It's people like you that give pit bulls bad reps. Sure theres some bad ones... But theres plenty of other bad dogs of all different species.

For you to do that to another living creature even if it has attacked a little girl (sure it should probably be put down BUT IN A HUMANE WAY) it says alot about the type of person you are.

Fuck me i wish i could smear fish oil on your ass and leave you there to get raped / beaten senseless.

Cruelty to animals puts you in the same basket as pedophiles and rapists u total POS.

I hope you get hit by a car and die..

Ban me or whatever but this fucking guy BRAGS of horrible cruelty to animals and what... Does he want a high 5??

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
First off I'm not gonna argue with the cell phone records check thing. Thats actually a great idea to achieve peace of mind. Too bad I already Did it and nothing came up. What are you guys gonna say next? That she has a secret phone i don't know about and contacted the robbers through there? That she sent out a bat signal? Come the fuck on man, her dads a sheriff and she's college educated. She's not some lazy fucking hood rat that has nothing going for her. Now if all of a sudden she starts buying LV and gucci I might be more suspect but some of you guys seriously are way too paranoid. Borderline schizo even....

Second of all read and COMPREHEND what I wrote. I didn't have shit for security before this. All that stuff was done afterward. They weren't in my house for 2 hours either. It's amazing how many people on here can't comprehend a story. The little dog did bark his ass off and she had to restrain him so he'd shut up. I'm sure they just assumed no one was home after no one came downstairs to turn off the lights. My other dog is a 3 month old puppy who doesn't know shit, much less when someones even gotten into the house. The other dog is a feisty little bitch but she was heavily sedated from the medicine she was on after surgery. I'm not here to play detective fellas just to warn people. But come on man I'm getting sick of typing out responses for people that simply can't comprehend a post. I sound like a fucking broken record.

He who gets ripped can only blame his own lips.

Plus seeing your other posts, you seem to be a pot stirring antagonist. This story was probably created to pass the time in your otherwise not doing anything and have too much time to go on the Internet life...

We all know the rules whether you be in the "land of legality" or in Brooklyn. Of you don't follow them, don't complain when shit goes south. It's either day or it's night. It's either sunny or it's pouring. There is no in between with this shit.
And you were growing for money?

Shame on you and anyone wasting their tome trying to give advice to an arrogant retard....:wave:

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
those dog's will kill your children 1 day......they always do.....they go nuts as fuck,

You know, I've lived in some pretty "sketchy" neighborhoods over the years.

More than once I went out in my yard to see a neighbor "toughening up" their pitbull by beating and kicking it. No wonder a dog like that eventually goes a little psycho.

I also knew a guy who fed his pits only meat (not dog food) because he wanted them to have a taste for flesh.

Do you think that the way an animal is RAISED might have something to do with the way it turns out?

As far as your comments about joyfully leaving an animal tied to a tree in the woods to die... please seek psychiatric attention.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
This thread isn't funny. The "original" topic wasn't funny, neither is animal torture, name calling....this thread actually sucks.

People can learn from home invasion threads. The least we all can do is share our experiences and try to help our peers and the next generation of growers avoid heartache and financial instability.

This thread has in fact become nothing more than an example of human failure.

Once again, sorry to the OP for the misfortune, I think you've heard all the usable advice you can get from this circus. I hope it works out for you. I hope you can continue on with your life without any future incidences of loss. Good luck to you in the future.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran

picture.php

picture.php

>>>yeah what a vicious psycho killer these pitbulls are. nothing but murderous vengeful maniacs. put here on the earth to terrorize and assault anyone and everyone at any given time...

bruh if someone said some shit like you just posted to me. youd be pullin your own teeth out your asshole...

--BhT:tiphat:

G

Guest3498

Wow, you're so stupid it hurts. Torture a dog because it's owners are likely some ingorant hood trash, good job.

For what it's worth I trust my german shepherds (both awesome dogs with thankfully zero issues and pedigrees that are better than yours on their worst day) around kids a hell of a lot less around kids than I'd trust my friends' pitbulls. Pitbulls love people... they aren't guard dogs and the newer lines aren't fighting dogs either. They are companion dogs.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
picture.php

BTW - There are several cats (under 10 lbs) and a toy shitzu (under 10 lbs) in my household. My pit plays with the cats. They smack her on the face with claws extended and she yelps in pain, wags her tail furiously and continues playing.

If she isn't killing (or even hurting) cats... what makes you think she's going to kill a child?

Oh yeah...and the same dog barks furiously at anyone who knocks on the door or walks by the yard.

This video isn't mine. It's one of many that you can find on youtube if you wanted to...

[youtubeif]czhpQe-56qg[/youtubeif]

supermanlives

Veteran

tell me your kidding because if not your an asshole. if the dog had to be put down do it humanely. that has to be one of the sickest posts i have read to date

Last edited:

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

>>>yeah what a vicious psycho killer these pitbulls are. nothing but murderous vengeful maniacs. put here on the earth to terrorize and assault anyone and everyone at any given time...

bruh if someone said some shit like you just posted to me. youd be pullin your own teeth out your asshole...

--BhT:tiphat:
Those Summer Infant gates are awesome! So are Pitbulls:D

I love the Pitty/Kitty love video too, Anti:cathug:

Latest posts

Latest posts