What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So I made some cookies...

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
sneaky101 said:
everyone wh ate. Cookie, said they had little to no desire to smoke anything, so at least for them, it did help that need. For me though, I did' and wanted to smoke for the most part. There was a small window where I didn't feel a need or a want to smoke. But that didn't last too long. I am a fiend.

If you find any way of ingestion that works good for you, let me know so I can try

Try making 150-200mg pills and take them 2-3 times a day..... for 30 days.

Don't expect too much for the first 2 weeks... week 3+ gets sooooo pleasantly interesting. So many benefits in soooo many areas of life it's truly like trying to explain an lsd trip to someone who's never done it. No words to completely express the... bliss?

Wow.

Stay Safe! :D

p.s. Yes... your desire to smoke will diminish as your body becomes saturated. :D

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
i have made dozens of brownies, cookies, firecrackers and even a whole cake once with weed. i have never gotten high from eating weed. EVER. i even ate half the fucking cake one time...wasted weed. everyone else seemed to like it thought.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have made dozens of brownies, cookies, firecrackers and even a whole cake once with weed. i have never gotten high from eating weed. EVER. i even ate half the fucking cake one time...wasted weed. everyone else seemed to like it thought.

I bet you'd change your mind if you had my capsules. Not the ones I make for myself (I don't have a crazy tolerance), but some of my ultra strong ones I've made for friends. I've heard friends say they can't get high from eating weed, but they always change their mind when they take one of my pills with half a gram of hash (or hash oil), lecithin, and coconut oil. If that doesn't work for you, try a handful of those pills. If that doesn't work, you must have a superhuman level of tolerance.

sneaky101

So apparently my cookies, this batch at leat, the going price is$30 each. I almost didn't believe the guy who traded it away, bu the guy who bought his cookie wants 4 more from me. Now I'm not a dealer, normally I would just give them away. But I'm out ATM, so this is a nice surprise! Hopefully I can talk him into getting more (gonna trade em for bud) and have enuf till harvest around Christmas.

geeker

hell of a plan ya got there sneaky.

i too am waiting for harvest, and from that, all but a few choice buds are going to be butter bound.

G

guest 77721

Wow you sure are making strong cookies. I overdosed my friend with 4x strength brownies and he won't touch them again. I found out later that 1/4 brownie was a nice dose.

I don't make them that strong now and actually enjoy taking a 1/4 to 1/2 dose when going out and about. You can always have a second cookie...