What's new

so guns and growing=bad...

G

good drown

get a saiga shotgun. semi automatic shotgun!!!!!!!! 12 round clip, or over 20 round drum!!!!!!!
you can get one with at 12 rd clip for $550

toastfighter2

dude, a potato cannon filled with ball bearings...
Good idea, that way you won't get a felony for a firearm, just one for possessing a home made explosive device. I am sure you will get a lot less time in prison for that.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
guns and growing is not bad. everyone has the right to be protected

exactly, as long as your grows are within medical limits than it should be fine.

on the DOJ form it says "are you addicted to mariuana or opiates" and you just put NO.

also, my friend has a club card and has had one since 215 came out and he has legally purchased several guns.

if your guns are illegal, in californias case, if you have an AK with a 40 round magazine, YES, you will face enhancments possibly if you are caught.

but as long as your guns are legal its all good, (i think LOL) who knows what the gay ass DEA would try to say. all my guns are legal and registered by government standards, and i am NOT addicted to weed i just casually use it so i am technically not breaking any laws.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
exactly, as long as your grows are within medical limits than it should be fine.

on the DOJ form it says "are you addicted to mariuana or opiates" and you just put NO.

also, my friend has a club card and has had one since 215 came out and he has legally purchased several guns.

if your guns are illegal, in californias case, if you have an AK with a 40 round magazine, YES, you will face enhancments possibly if you are caught.

but as long as your guns are legal its all good, (i think LOL) who knows what the gay ass DEA would try to say. all my guns are legal and registered by government standards, and i am NOT addicted to weed i just casually use it so i am technically not breaking any laws.

Your guns being legal is half of it-- The other half is the grow being legal--
There is no Law saying you cannot have a gun at a grow....what there IS tho, is "Possession of a Firearm during the commission of a Felony"
As long as you are legal, you are ok--
No Felony, no charge--:yeahthats

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In many states the guns in your constructive possession are a major enhancement and often lead you to fall under harsh mandatory minimums but it really depends on your state. A hunting rifle, unloaded & seperate from the ammo locked in a gun safe away from your grow most likely won't cause an enchancement charge in many cases, but a shotgun next to your grow room door or a .45 sitting on the dresser next to your bong will. If you feel the need for home protection get a big dog and a ball bat. Keep your guns OUT of the house or locked securely in a vehicle provided that is legal where you live. You have to have constructive possession of the gun in many states which means you have to have access to it in relation to the illegal grow which in most cases would be a felony if you are not a medical grower/patient. If you are committing a felony while in possession of a firearm that is even worse than the grow charge itself. I am no lawyer though, this is general friendly advice.

You surely need to research specific laws where you live as they do vary greatly.

In almost ANY case where you would be doing something which is a felony in your state you absolutely should not have a firearm in the house just to be safe because if someone does break in to steal your stash and you blow their head off then you really have a problem. You think you are going to hide that grow room and break it all down with a dead body in your living room? You think nobody is going to hear the gunshot(s)? You will be probably be going to jail for a very long time because the self defense claim most likely will not stand up since the act of violence was during the commission of a felony and you are now the armed bad guy dope dealer crazy druggie, whether it's in your house or not does'nt matter. They will say it's a drug deal gone bad and you will get charged with murder in almost every case. The reasoning is the "crime" was related to the drugs, which it in all reality probably was. A house with weed in it and a grow that people may know about is surely more likely to get broken into than one that is not growing plants. That is just the harsh reality of the hobby.

You lose the peaceful happy pot smoker persona when they find an Ak-47 under your couch.

Even if your medical...you are still not totally immune to Federal law. Safer than most....I mean if feds are knocking on your door...You are clearly are doing some shady shit to draw that much attention. Plain and simple don't give them any more ammunition to send your ass away longer. Evidence is a powerful thing. I wont even keep a scale in my place for that reason.

My take on having a gun in the car....It would still be able to be brought into evidence. It is still on the premise and you do still have access to it. And it raise the question "Why does he have a gun in his car?" Intent is a dangerous thing when it comes to jury trial. Friends house is your safest bet bar none.

5 baseball bats laying around the house with no balls or gloves.....yea that looks bad. a bat, glove and ball in the closet...is totally harmless.

a big knife taped under your couch, table and hidden in other parts of the house...not so good. In a carving block in the kitchen...is totally harmless and innocent looking.

If I were to ever get busted...I want to come off looking like Mary friken Poppins or Mother Theresa....with the pot growing exception. Granted the jury only decides your innocent or guilt. The judge decides sentencing.

Attachments

• kosher.jpg
    kosher.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 17
  • not so kosher.jpg
    not so kosher.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 17

WokkaWokka!

get a saiga shotgun. semi automatic shotgun!!!!!!!! 12 round clip, or over 20 round drum!!!!!!!
you can get one with at 12 rd clip for $550

Good one bro, the saiga 12 is a BEAST! Twenty rounds of 12 gauge slugs would take out a handful of cars and leave them in wrecked heaps. The "converted" saigas are getting cheaper slowly but surely and those are what you want for ultimate reliablity.

whodi

Veteran
so you all rather risk dying over serving 5 years or so? This means you aren't scared of dying if so. That's how it should be imo, but are you really not scared to die?

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so you all rather risk dying over serving 5 years or so? This means you aren't scared of dying if so. That's how it should be imo, but are you really not scared to die?

How about neither? 5 years...yeah walk in the park man! :wallbash: