What's new

So called Autoflower strains.....

ACBract

brat how did you like the onyx????thanks A
The Onyx was stunted because my apprentice gave them too much fertilizer, he got teaspoon and tablespoon mixed up. But they still made almost 2 oz per plant, and the smoke/vapor was quite medicinal, but the buds were very fluffy, not dense at all. good flavor. If you dont mind fluffy buds I would recommend it, in fact Im growing more now.

Indiano89

Easy Bud - 25gg veg. True autoflower 8-9 weeks.
picture.php

archie123

The Onyx was stunted because my apprentice gave them too much fertilizer, he got teaspoon and tablespoon mixed up. But they still made almost 2 oz per plant, and the smoke/vapor was quite medicinal, but the buds were very fluffy, not dense at all. good flavor. If you dont mind fluffy buds I would recommend it, in fact Im growing more now.
very cool ,starting some also..thanks man...A1

Kaneh

Oh man, it sucks that we don't know the breeder people are talkin of.
For example I think there's 3 different strains named auto hindukush.
Witch one are people referring???
:moon: to IC
...just kidding (kind of ;D)

colslaw

Everyone keeps saying that short rider isnt an autoflowering plant but mine auto'd on 20/4 light on day 26 i think it was, very nice plant so far, got about 2/3 weeks left.

colslaw

bdor1988

LITTLE DEVIL- true autoflower
LITTLE ANGEL- true autoflower.

despite what everyone has said about how bad these plants are ,i only read all that after i had bought a pack of each-70 quid. wnt ahed anyway, 250watt hps and they all female and all auto flowered at about 16 days looking really nice really really stinky and very stable,all to my surprise,rapid flower growth,only at day 27 many side stems and one main cola starting to fatten up.

*mr.mike*

LITTLE DEVIL- true autoflower
LITTLE ANGEL- true autoflower.

despite what everyone has said about how bad these plants are ,i only read all that after i had bought a pack of each-70 quid. wnt ahed anyway, 250watt hps and they all female and all auto flowered at about 16 days looking really nice really really stinky and very stable,all to my surprise,rapid flower growth,only at day 27 many side stems and one main cola starting to fatten up.

No, still not it. I saw a friend waste money on these only a few weeks ago. After day 35 they didn't flower - trashed. DO NOT BUY. Thanks for your ONE post, though.

Lume

Under 24hr flouros(4' T-12, X 6) from sprouts.......autos show sex and stretch into them... primed for hps20/4 finishing.

Y

yossman

Auto ak....true auto.....very good stuff
gnomo automatic...true auto,and grows big....also great bluberry taste on this one..
auto hindu kush...true auto.....again very nice gear...

( sage n sour x auto haze) X (auto haze x dysel ryder ), True auto flower

Auto Haze X Auto Ak47 F2 ,True auto flower

Auto Haze x dysel ryder F1 , True auto flower

Those are not available on the open market. It really doesn't matter if they are or they aren't true AF because you are the only one that grows them...nobody else can grow them because those are specifically your seeds...

Not trying to be ignorant or anything...but we should stick to listing strains that are available on the open market. That helps a lot more than listing strains that are grown only by one or two people...

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
Mossy used to refer to plants as autoflowers and fast finishers:

AF's..
and..what I call fast flowerers..
plants that aren't classed/named as AF..
but they ain't a kick in the arse off it.

They certainly do not seem to be photo-dependent..

Are these plants simply AF that haven't been named..or are they something else..

I'm going to be running some of AFH's Hashplant this spring and watching for the autos that sometimes show in this strain (and other Nordic strains)

rangergord

I have a strain that is what I call photoperiod sensitive after Robert Connell Clark used the term in Marijuana Botany to describe plants of indica origin that flower early because they begin flowering under about 15-20 hours of light. Some varieties will also flower if you grow them out as sexed seedling females or clones on a 24 hour photoperiod Then if you knock the lights back to 18 hours they will begin to flower immediately. These plant types are different from autoflowerers. My list of autos that I have grown out myself is as follows:

Lowryder auto
Lowryder 2 auto
Stuporsonic x Lowryder 2 auto
Laponia (Thule x Lowryder2) auto
Lowryder x Celestial Temple Sativa F4 auto - my work

Laponia is interesting as the autoflowering is slightly delayed at 6 weeks of 24/0
All of my other autos flower at 3-4 weeks indoors. Delayed autoflowering is desirable because plants grow larger before flowering and yeild more.

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lr2 = auto
blue ryder = auto
DP BB = auto
DP tundra = auto
DP polarlight #2 = auto

these are all I've tried, hope to test more soon. all flowered under 20 hours and never took long to initiate flowering

pb303

Why do they sell seeds labeled autoflower if they are not? Im growing a little angel and the seller says its a true auto and you guys say its not. So far day 34 and no flowering, so im with you guys but wtf is up with the seller claiming they are true autos? Cant they put them under just femenized?