What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So 40plus is old?

SupaDave

Damn and i thought i was just hitting my prime? Guess im just an old fart? Oh well, party on, time for me too go too bed.

SD

It sucks,Im 28 and when I was 17 I swore I would be a millionaire by now:( Time goes by way to fast. If I had the knowlege I have now when I was 15 I know I would be alot better off.But wouldnt we all?:)

flipmastermike said:
It sucks,Im 28 and when I was 17 I swore I would be a millionaire by now:( Time goes by way to fast. If I had the knowlege I have now when I was 15 I know I would be alot better off.But wouldnt we all?:)

glad Im getting into this at the early age of 19 ;)

My goal...to retire at the ripe old age of 35....where I can begin my life of playing golf everyday then coming home to my beautiful 20 year old wifey....hope it all works out :)