What's new

Snype's Weapons Factory Breeding Laboratory

Status
Not open for further replies.

windsoft

Do you keep pollen around for long? I would love to see the interesting things you come up with using so many strains...

Snype

Veteran
Do you keep pollen around for long? I would love to see the interesting things you come up with using so many strains...
It depends if I have the same male going for future use. I'll keep some extra pollen in an air tight container in the fridge. I'll to some tests for you all and freeze some and we'll see how long we can make it go!

Here's a pic of my Strawberry Cough #6 at 51 days in Flower. She is 48" tall and her trichs are cloudy with a bit of amber trying to come through. She is currently being flushed with pH'd water. Still got a little over a week left then it's chop chop.

Rowz74

wow great theat snype!

your are a serious grower!

i always interesed on rez seeds but i never cant get it.

i will like to see how it goes.

Best wishes !

Hey ya snype!

Nice pics... What did you do to that plant in way of training in order to get it that shape? Also, how long did you veg it for? Do you know what you expect to yield? Is that a low yielding strain, or is it an optical illusion? If its 48" tall then those buds are probably bigger than they seem in the pic I guess right?

Thanks man,
Laters

Snype

Veteran
wow great theat snype!

your are a serious grower!

i always interesed on rez seeds but i never cant get it.

i will like to see how it goes.

Best wishes !
Thanks Rowz! I take growing very seriously and have many years experience. Rez beans are hard to come by but there's some Chemdog Sour Diesel available right now on seedboutique. Get them while you can! Thanks for stopping by!

Hey ya snype!

Nice pics... What did you do to that plant in way of training in order to get it that shape? Also, how long did you veg it for? Do you know what you expect to yield? Is that a low yielding strain, or is it an optical illusion? If its 48" tall then those buds are probably bigger than they seem in the pic I guess right?

Thanks man,
Laters
Good question Fink! I topped her first and then when she was about 12" tall I tied her down (LST) to the pot and stretched her out to focus on more tops. After than she was topped a few times. As the plant grows I look for perfect places to prune so I can come up with the shape that I'm looking for. It's kind of a lost art. This specific pheno grows very fast and I only vegged her for no more than 2 months. I don't usually LST but she asked me to do it for her. If I didn't LST her and just topped, she barely spreads out and produces a lot less. I really have no idea what she is going to yield because I don't like to make assumptions but she is a very low yielding plant. I keep her going because she is my medication for some of the disorders that I have including depression and anxiety. I also enjoy the flavor too! Perfect daytime weed. I had to week through many haze pheno's to find her. A plant of this size I would normally pull at least a half pound off but if she gives me a quarter pound, I'll be happy! Good questions!

Zealious

breedings a blast man.. Wish u good luck and good karma my friend.. pls disregard my pm btw IM an idiot and had ur thred mixed with another... however when the day does come I can probly help =D

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice report Snype keep up the good work. What is the ultimate goal of yours with working with these strains. Are you looking to combine pheno or geno traits together for personal pleasure, medical needs, seed banking, profit, or a Cup Winner?

Snype

Veteran
breedings a blast man.. Wish u good luck and good karma my friend.. pls disregard my pm btw IM an idiot and had ur thred mixed with another... however when the day does come I can probly help =D
Anytime you want to help out let me know with a PM. I'm always ready!

Nice report Snype keep up the good work. What is the ultimate goal of yours with working with these strains. Are you looking to combine pheno or geno traits together for personal pleasure, medical needs, seed banking, profit, or a Cup Winner?

My goal is to try and stabalize strains that I truly enjoy and try to add some yield to them without sacrificing flavor and look of the bud. I'm not trying to just make crosses and poly-hybrids. It just sounds wack to me.
cmon snype update:bump:
I'll get some update on here pretty soon. Just trying to finish up another log. I'll put some males in here pretty soon.

TLoft13

One complaint...not enough weapons!

n-guns,0.jpg

Cheers,
TLoft13

Attachments

• ORD_HK416_Labeled_lg.jpg
    ORD_HK416_Labeled_lg.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts