What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Snype's Guide To RDWC - Part 2 - Featuring BYTCH & 4,000 Watts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snype

Veteran
It's been almost 3 months since everything went down. Ive had enough time to think about things and get over some depression. After adding up the entire history of that move, I realize that it was just a matter of time before the end came. It was never in my hands and I had no control of the future of the farm. It was all just another scam in this matrix that we live in. If it wasnt for Snypette, it most likely would have ended much sooner. She helped the situation go further but she was being played as well.

There were no mistakes made like some of you are saying. Life is never as simple as some of you make it to seem. Before the farm, we were robbed for 2 houses and 2 grows. It all started with a manager that I hired to manage the house that we didnt live at. I knew him since highschool days. I offered him 50% of the entire grow and he had very limited work in a 6,000 watt operation. He would have made six figures and before that his life wasnt that good. He seemed like a good guy though and he said he wanted this. For many months I looked for a manager for that location. I originally gave it to another guy who I considered a great friend who was a hard worker but he was very lazy when it came to the grow. All he had to do is keep the rez's topped up and add nutrients but he couldnt handle that. He kept making excuses all the time which was frustrating because I gave him an 8 bedroom house all to himself. Many times I would have to have motivational meetings to try and help and finally I had to put my foot down and tell him what I was really feeling. After that, he left without me knowing. The plants were still there and I changed the locks. He wouldnt answer my calls. A few days later I drove by the house and the front door was kicked in. This house was completely paid off so I was very scared about cops and losing this house. I made some calls to some people and they helped me go into the house. All the real plants in systems were all there. The only thing that was taken were some small plants that were in a closet that he considered his. I boarded up the house and shut down the entire operation for safety concerns. I couldnt believe that my friend left an operation that would have changed his life forever.

I was still running the other operation while the other house sat there empty. I bumped into an old friends little brother who always wanted to grow. We talked about everything and he came up to take over the other house. After about 2 weeks he came to my house and robbed me for roughly 7k. He said something on the line of "sorry but I got kids". I tried to explain that in 2 months you're about to make over 20k so this isnt making any sense but he wasnt trying to hear it. After the robbery he knew that I had around 12 pounds to harvest soon. I knew that hed come back soon to rob me again for much more so I shut down the entire operation and even threw out my moms. My goal was to get everything illegal out of the house before the cops came in the near future. It wasnt an easy task being in the ghetto. I had over 100 bags of plant trash in the basement from the 3 years that I was there. I couldnt throw anything outside the entire time that I was there or id be at risk. I had to move things out as quickly as possible. Anyone who has experience living in the ghetto knows that the streets are always watching. The streets started to learn that something was happening. They saw us moving things out. We were not safe there anymore. Snypette had to leave and i went to the boarded up house where I thought Id be safer. When I went back the next day to the first house, all the doors were kicked in. Lots of things were stolen. They tore the house apart. I got what I could and never went back. That house was a complete loss and kept getting broken into. Within a week or 2 Latin Kings broke into the 2nd house that I was hiding in at around 4am. I was stuck in the house and the doors were boarded up. It looked like the robbers didnt expect to find me in the house because the froze when they saw me. They were wearing bandanas over there faces. I ran to another room and screamed that I had a gun and they were dead. I didnt have a gun and only had a pair of boxers on. I snuck down the hall and down the stairs and opened the door. I couldnt get out because i boarded up the house. The people were still in the house and when I heard them getting closer, i kicked the plywood out and ran down the street barefoot. I ran for many blocks while they chased me. I hid in some bushes for about 20 minutes while I realized my friend was in the downstairs apartment. I thought he is probably injured or dead so I called the police from a pay phone. The cops came and i told them my story and we went back to the house where they found my friend and searched the house. It was obvious to the cops that it was a drug house. Systems were still set up with no plants and there were jars of weed in some of the rooms. The cops didnt take anything and said my story doesnt make any sense. After that I boarded up the house and took everything out and put it in storage. I had around 10 pounds in the garage and that was broken into as well but everything was still there. Both houses were broken into around 7 times that month. I was in real danger out there and the goal was to sell the house and buy a new one. The problem was that the house was in the ghetto and no realtor wanted to list it. I sold the house for half of what I paid for it to some asian guy and left.

I bought those houses because it was all that I could afford. Before that I lost 5 apartments to a flood of a rez where I got caught by the landlord. I told myself that I could never rent again because its too much risk. No one associated with me at the time was ever willing to leave that state to grow in a safer place so it was my only option that still came with risk.

After that me and Snypette had a plan. That plan changed because she had an opportunity to venture into another type of business. So now I had no options at all. After a few months of doing nothing, I realized that I had to get into a grow somehow. I took a huge risk and put up an add on a website explaining who I am and what im capable of. I put up lots of pictures of my work and data. Someone contacted me back with the farm opportunity and we talked about a plan. I gave this person thousands of dollars. They became part of the grow because of how the contract was set up. The person was a scam artist from the beginning but I had no idea. If i didnt take that option, my money would have ran out and I would have had no option. Luckily i have more money now than I had when I went to the farm. If i had any other option where I was alone, I would have taken it. After many months we knew things were bad. We planned to leave after the outdoor crop but kept it a secret to try and not get robbed. That person had other plans after we invested loads of money into the house and outdoor crop. We got robbed and the rest is history.

Now Im back at square one again. A couple options but both come with risks that I dont like. In a perfect world id just go out and buy a house but its not that simple. Someone in the thread asked why dont you go to a legal state or rent a house. If i were to go to any state, id still have no options. How would a homeless guy like myself get the option to rent. Its not that simple. If it was, i would be somewhere by now.

What did I learn in these crazy times? I learned that theres more important things in life than just work. I get too consumed in work that im not able to give other people the things that they deserve. I think too much about the future instead of today. I set too many goals. I get too caught up in the wrong things.

Ive learned the most through life from pain. When I get knocked down, I can see more of my faults that will hopefully make me a better human in this world of animals. Good humans arent everywhere and certain places in life im more likely to deal with animals. I have to meet future friends in places outside my normal experiences or Im more likely to meet more animals. Life will continue to be a learning experience where I will continue to work on being a better human for myself. If im lucky, ill meet more people with a similar mindset.

Im currently evaluating the plans that I have on the table. Any day now Ill be forced to choose one of those risky plans because there are no other options. If things go right, ill be able to make enough money to buy my own house in the spring in the state that Im trying to get to. Luckily the houses in that state are very cheap and come with lots of land. Hopefully there will be limited drama in this next partnership but i highly doubt it. I feel like this is going to be ultra dramatic going into business with the next partner but its one of the only options that I have. Not much more that I can do. Hopefully in the spring things fall my way. Its been a rough path.

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
What a mess.....one question. Why did you bring these other people into 'manage' your grow? That was a fatal mistake :(

I hope things get better for you pal, I know what security scares are like, I've had many many in the past and cleaning up a house with a years worth of grow trash is no easy task....I've had to do that myself while that landlord was on my back big time looking into the property. Stress is a killer.

Peace,
HGO

Snype

Veteran
What a mess.....one question. Why did you bring these other people into 'manage' your grow? That was a fatal mistake :(

I hope things get better for you pal, I know what security scares are like, I've had many many in the past and cleaning up a house with a years worth of grow trash is no easy task....I've had to do that myself while that landlord was on my back big time looking into the property. Stress is a killer.

Peace,
HGO

Its been very difficult for my brain to comprehend why its so difficult to help my fellow past friends if I have a good opportunity beneficial to them and me. I may never understand why humans choose to do the things that they do, esp with so much money at stake. What I learned is that I have to be able to depend on myself and Snypette and remember that a lot of people out there do strange things so I need to take things slower and not trust in anyone else. Those were different times where I felt like I needed multiple locations to get where I needed to be but obviously those situations set me back further. Ive learned that I need to take safer routes in this journey of life and not be so quick to make decisions. Ive also learned that humans arent that predictable and I need to take the human variable out of the equation. I guess the more variables that I add to the equation, the more risk. So, I understand that I need the least amount of variables possible. The problem is that unless you are born with a gold spoon, risk may have to be taken to get to a better path with less risk. Now im going to have to work with a new partner which will come with much risk. I will have to take this path because there is no other path to take. Hopefully this path is smooth enough where I can make it to a safer path of my own in the spring. Only time will tell.

B

buddymate

Never kick a man when he is down,hope things work out for you Snype,be lucky :ying:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Never kick a man when he is down,hope things work out for you Snype,be lucky :ying:

finally a grown up post in this thread.

well said. wishing Snype and Snypette all the best. just cause his plans didnt always work as planned, is no reason to be a hater. personally, i always respected him going at all his projects full on and sharing a lot of it here despite the potential risks.

Status
Not open for further replies.