What's new

SNYPE GOT BOPED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snypette

Veteran
Thanks for all the advice and concern everyone. It's nice to be able to talk about this. If i didn't have IC i'd be going insane talking to my cat that beat me up. & i am staying. i know there is nothing that can connect anything to this spot. and i'm sticking to the plan we had worked out for this exact situation. never deviate from the plan!! besides staying somewhere else means i will be seen coming and going from the spot.
plus i know i wasn't followed anyways. i took all precautions necessary before coming here.
all done with work. so tired but can't sleep. GAH.

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
JESUS! not snype! hope stuff gets sorted asap and you and he are fine and back on track.... that really sucks... the older i get the less respect i have for some of the police.

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Hope the plan works.....be careful with info on here though.

Sorry to hear this and take care.

mule420

Thanks for all the advice and concern everyone. It's nice to be able to talk about this. If i didn't have IC i'd be going insane talking to my cat that beat me up. & i am staying. i know there is nothing that can connect anything to this spot. and i'm sticking to the plan we had worked out for this exact situation. never deviate from the plan!! besides staying somewhere else means i will be seen coming and going from the spot.
plus i know i wasn't followed anyways. i took all precautions necessary before coming here.
all done with work. so tired but can't sleep. GAH.

Positive vibes :comfort: Stick to the plan girl! Sounds like he went over it with you many times... Like I tell my family when we stick to a plan WE all agreed on, we are still thinking with the collective of our minds, there is no I in team! I'm sure he is finding a little peace in his mind, knowing your keeping on for both of you! :smoke:

When will they let us live our lives with our beloved mj? Damn pigs make me sick. Most of them are more criminal than most cannabis users.
Sorry you had to witness such a horrible act of indecency.

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
Best of luck guys
He needs to get that license straightened out ASAP when he get's released.
One of the main places for police to fuck with people is their cars, never give them an excuse.

For a guy with all these plans in place, wtf was he doing driving around on business with a suspended license?

Sit back and try to relax, everything moves slow with the police/court system, but they can't keep him forever.

G

guest121295

I always thought snype was cool as shit, so damn, best of luck to ya'll, hopefully the cops f-ed something up good and it can be tossed, you never know.I wish I could do more than just say, damn, good luck!!:)

I

Iron_Lion

What sucks is if his license was in check he'd probly got off with a ticket or something and no search. If you're going to be driving around with more than the legal limit the first thing you should make sure is your car, lights, turn signals, license and insurance is all in check. The pigs are always checking plates, of like every car they get behind. Its sick to say but if you somewhat play by their rules they usually leave you alone, give them something to be suspicious about they most likely going to search you. I used the info found in those dont get searched youtube videos and they worked wonders for me a few times. greet the pig with a smile, turn the car off and act like theyre doing you a favor by pulling you over.

What ever happened to that pee thread anyways?

C

chefro420

Sucks! Im sure your man has a good lawyer on retainer already , and has money saved for just this. It sucks and all , but as others said maybe the cops fucked up on something and it will get dropped or reduced. I don't think the laws in your state are all that bad anyway, shit a zip and under you get a citation! Really enjoyed your guys grow log over at the rez forum. Sucks it won't get finished, or at least for a bit. Good luck and be safe!:ying::ying::ying:

Nevermind... WTF? lol....

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLWaynE View Post
snype what happend to your pee thread? i was interested...
LMFAO!!! I can't believe they deleted my secret life of a pee hoarder thread. It was just getting good!!! I didn't see any harm in it. We're all crazy in our own little ways but I'm learning that maybe I'm not as normal as the rest. I thought other people were going to post up their pics too but I guess I'm the only one crazy enough to pee in containers and save them. Oh well.

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
this might sound rude, but could you get on his account and delete all the PMs too and from me..please thanks,

Mud Man

Sumthink Stinks
Veteran
this might sound rude, but could you get on his account and delete all the PMs too and from me..please thanks,

now ya talking,,,,!!

joke thread... Goodbye.... laterz

can't be that serious if ya telling the whole world..

Pepps who may not know who you are, now know cos you wanted to make a thread and tell ya dramas???

Making moves and Plays ??? THINK

i am out of here....

Status
Not open for further replies.