What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Snype and Snypette's cats!

Snype

Veteran
Hi guys! Snypette and I started with a Bengal mom and then got a Siamese male. Then we let them do their thing and make some babies. It was a fun experience and here are some pictures of the first cat that we started with which is a Bengal:

Snype

Veteran
After the Siamese male got a little older, the male and female had some fun and here is where the other cats came into play:

All the cats are fully grown now and we really enjoy them. They all have their own personalities and are very rewarding.

Those are really beautiful markings.Cats are interesting creatures.

I had my cat for almost 19 years.RIP tigger[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
icon9.gif
[/FONT]

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Snype

Veteran
this one looks bad ass! do you have any more recent pics of it?

That's the one we lost. He was my second favorite. Last year I had a guy who I thought was a friend and the cat went with him only to be never seen again. Now the cats are all fixed but I will be getting another female from the same breeder to work on another cat project. The bigger female Bengal that you see in the picture has a mother that is a show cat and she placed in cat shows. The other 2 white offspring have spots too but not as defined as the one that we lost. The other 2 white cats took the body structure of the Siamese so they are bigger boned but they also eat a lot of food so they became fatter. The other grey offspring got the body structure of the female bengal and he is like twice as big as the mom and dad. He's my favorite one. The bengal/snow leopard father of the original bengal that we have is huge and looks like a wild animal. We used to take the female for walks with a leash but after she was fixed, she was never the same. Before she was fixed she was in heat all the time, she was like a wild animal that would scream all night long so loud. It was pretty crazy. I can't even explain the sound that she used to make but it was like some type of wild animal/bird.

Last edited:

saluki

ICMag Donor
I love animals. I never thought of myself of more of a dog or cat person, though I have had more dogs i enjoy the company of both animals.

O

OrganicOzarks

Cats steal your breath while you sleep. They are the devils spawn. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts