What's new

Snowhigh Seeds Distribution

Abdthi1966

Premium user
Who is their official retailer, or do they even have one? Some sites list random strains, and other people seem to indicate they they order and pay the breeder directly. Was interested in picking up his wintergreen in hell but the only spot who has it is asking 200 for five darn seeds. Wintergreen itself and snocap sound pretty groovy as well. Sounds awesome but I can’t believe he charges that much himself unless it’s for 10 plus seeds. Any info is appreciated.

Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Who is their official retailer, or do they even have one? Some sites list random strains, and other people seem to indicate they they order and pay the breeder directly. Was interested in picking up his wintergreen in hell but the only spot who has it is asking 200 for five darn seeds. Wintergreen itself and snocap sound pretty groovy as well. Sounds awesome but I can’t believe he charges that much himself unless it’s for 10 plus seeds. Any info is appreciated.
I wouldn't pay that much for any seeds. The reason is that there are plenty of other breeders with good seeds priced much lower.

Abdthi1966

Premium user
I wouldn't pay that much for any seeds. The reason is that there are plenty of other breeders with good seeds priced much lower.
Well it was my understanding that he doesn’t charge that much himself and that’s resellers doing that. I ended up picking up a five pack of wintergreen for 70 bucks which is super bloated but I plan on open pollinating them to make more. You’re probably right mate but there was just something about that description for wintergreen that I fell for haha.

I’ve read some pretty fascinating things about snows work, and that he his apparently not in good health, so who knows maybe something will come of it. Who do you personally like Creeper?

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Well it was my understanding that he doesn’t charge that much himself and that’s resellers doing that. I ended up picking up a five pack of wintergreen for 70 bucks which is super bloated but I plan on open pollinating them to make more. You’re probably right mate but there was just something about that description for wintergreen that I fell for haha.

I’ve read some pretty fascinating things about snows work, and that he his apparently not in good health, so who knows maybe something will come of it. Who do you personally like Creeper?
Please keep us posted friend I would like to see what they got.

Bona Fortuna

The best way to get snow high seeds are direct from breeder. Shoot an email their way for a current product list, although you may be waiting a long time for a response.
Go to a retailer for quicker, but more expensive, service.

There is huge sticker shock with the pricing, but usually you get MANY freebies included if you order from snow high directly.

Abdthi1966

Premium user
The best way to get snow high seeds are direct from breeder. Shoot an email their way for a current product list, although you may be waiting a long time for a response.
Go to a retailer for quicker, but more expensive, service.

There is huge sticker shock with the pricing, but usually you get MANY freebies included if you order from snow high directly.
Do you have an official email for them? I wasn’t sure if the one I had was legit because I got this in response to my inquiry.

I would love to order directly from him if I can get a hold of him but for now I picked up those five wintergreen to run with my Romulan BX1. I plan on open pollinating both varieties and taking clones of the best cuts for bud and then cross the two. I only have one more project before I take a break for the summer so I wanted something special.

Attachments

• IMG_6868.png
    IMG_6868.png
    436 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:

Bona Fortuna

Do you have their official email? I wasn’t sure if the one I had was legit because I got literally to this in response.

I would love to order directly from him if I can get a hold of him but for now I picked up those five wintergreen to run with my Romulan BX1. I plan on open pollinating both varieties and taking clones of the best cuts for bud and then cross the two. I only have one more project before I take a break for the summer so I wanted something special haha.
That’s it!

Best of luck getting through, others have had similar issues for extended periods of time. He usually makes up for it on your order though, so patience pays off.

Latest posts

Latest posts