What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SnowG by B and J(something good)

midwestkid

Veteran
i had a cutting of Girl Crush from Twenty20 that i really liked. I managed to accidentally kill it...
i found a couple packs online, so hopefully i can find something close. it was strong smoke (it put the fear in me a couple times) and held its terps for a long long time.

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
@FeelHaze yea will be figuring out inside stuff soon. Im lazy so i kinda rig stuff then fine tune it. I always plan short and get screwed then fine tune it for a big finish.

@med-man im pretty excited about that and will have to adjust for that as well! Hash plant was definitely something i was searching for!

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
i had a cutting of Girl Crush from Twenty20 that i really liked. I managed to accidentally kill it...
i found a couple packs online, so hopefully i can find something close. it was strong smoke (it put the fear in me a couple times) and held its terps for a long long time.
So far they seem like good strains. These are September rein and sometimes finish in late September. Will see how they do, already show some interesting qualities in vege. Something good smells like chocolate kind of. Its hard to describe it but i cant wait to smell it in "stinky mode".

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
Moved out of my way into the other spot with shaggy mommies. Will get more chopped off when i get the time and thrown in the cloner. First ones did soil just to get some roots on cuttings.

Attachments

• 1000000306_20240403121342.jpg
    1000000306_20240403121342.jpg
    498.5 KB · Views: 11

I Care

Something to offer to your cloning troubles.
I used clonex cloning solution soaked rockwool cubes and clonex gel with all the regular protocols and had 100% success. They both come on little single use packs and can easily get a whole flat going with that gallon of water and pack of gel.

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
Troubles? They are rooted plants. Yea used clonex for them. Have the bottle.

Thanks

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
Yea mixed up my bulk soil for outside. Compost and composted horse shit. Moved it to the field. Transplanted the freshly rooted clones to small pots, let em get strong and will start putting the first round of clones outside soon.

Im beat ....farmin aint easy.

Latest posts

Latest posts